“Very short wait, amazing food at a good price”

Ramen Shingen Minami-6joten
Ranked #3 of 11,721 Restaurants in Sapporo
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch
Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

I went at around 6pm on a Tuesday there were only 4 people ahead of me so I was only waiting about 5 minutes.

I had the pork ramen with gyōza and a beer which was about 1500yen, all of it was amazing and I couldn't even finish drinking the broth I was so full!

2  Thank Eden W

Reviewed 26 February 2018

The queues for this place can be crazy so attempt to go outside of peak times.
However, the food service is fast as you order your meal before you even sit down which is great and efficient.
Worth the wait for sure though, had miso ramen and gyoza, best ramen I've had in Japan.

1  Thank OliverBurt5
Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

I have tried several Miso ramen in Sapporo but never once had so much of the broth because they were all too salty or savoury. Ramen Shingen's broth was perfect, rich in miso, and not too salty nor oily for drinking. The staffs were friendly and welcoming too. They have english menu so just ask for it. Gyoza was good just like any other places in Sapporo. The ramen is a must-try!

1  Thank Agreas
Reviewed 19 February 2018

we were lucky enough not to haver to wait more than 10 minutes. and they were very efficient in taking our order and having it ready as we sat down. I ordered the miso ramen which was delicious, Best ramen I've had in Japan Thus far.

3  Thank Cassie A
Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

Small cozy little restaurant. You know is good when there is a long line. Waited about an hour during lunch time. It was well worth it. Very efficiently run. You order while you wait inside. Everything is freshly made, even the broth. Best ramen ever. Only drawback is that you feel rush to eat as so many are waiting for you to finish quickly.

1  Thank Albert L

Been to Ramen Shingen Minami-6joten? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK