All reviews double tree hhonors floor subway station yoga room the executive lounge great hotel industrial area great pool mandarin speaker close to the airport shower and bathtub large mall doing business very comfortable stay main restaurant hotel staff club room
Reviewed 17 September 2017

I won't stay at the Hilton Hotel again, because the two check-in experience has made me very angry and the membership has been turned over by all sorts of difficulties.The breakfast was awful and was not worth the price

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 20 September 2017

Thank you for writing a review about your recent stay at DoubleTree by Hilton Hangzhou East. We appreciate your feedback, and will keep your comments in mind while we work to improve our guest experience. We hope you’ll stay with us again soon and tell us what you think about our improvements.Thanks again, we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Double Tree is a place where you can feel full confidence for peace, comfort & assured rest, full-fillment of your all necessities and requirements. Services are available around the globe, located on prime locations and supports are beyond the expectations.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay and sharing encouraging feedback for DoubleTree by Hilton Hangzhou East.

There is nothing like a positive comment from our guests to motivate our staffs. At DoubleTree by Hilton Hangzhou East, it is truly our pleasure to be able to care for our guests.

It was our pleasure to be at your service. Thanks again, we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 3 September 2017

Stayed in a club room (basically the same as a regular room) with access to the executive lounge. The lounge was quite nice - large, light and quiet. Staff is helpful. Breakfast is quick with egg dishes made to order. There are small rooms with computers and printers but they charge for each page from the printer. You can check out of the hotel at the lounge. One nice feature of the hotel is that there is a marble staircase connecting the lounge floor with the other club room floors so you don't have to wait for an elevator to go just one floor up or down. Well worth the small extra charge.

Room Tip: Use the Hilton app to check in and choose your room from floor maps showing which rooms are available.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business

Reviewed 21 August 2017

The hotel itself is quite nice and appears to be quite new. It was near the metro station but it was a bit confusing how it was all laid out (gladly, I had my mobile and the apple maps work in China!). It's also close to a big mall so there are plenty of choices for food outside the hotel.

I was there just for a night on a weekend side trip from a 10 day in Shanghai.

I got upgraded to the Hhonors floor and so I had decent views of the area around me. The hotel is in the eastern part of the city so if you are going to visit the Western Lake/Hills (which was my main goal) it is a bit of a metro ride away (~45 mins) but a single line which was convenient.

The staff in the executive lounge were super friendly and they had a decent spread in the evening. Strangely the lounge was closed on the weekends, but that was fine as the breakfast downstairs was quite ample and tasty.

The hotel had a decent workout facility and pool area - all newer machines which is nice.

If you are doing business in the immediate area, it would definitely be my first choice.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo

Reviewed 18 August 2017

My bookings were done by my agent for all my business trip stay. Upon check-in, the last thing I want to hear is the check-in staff telling me that they can''t accord to me my Hilton Honor privileges because my booking was done by my agent. My room upgrade was denied, I can't accummulate Hilton Honors points into my account, no complimentary wifi, etc. As a frequent business traveller, this is really annoying as this is my first time I encountered such unpleasant check-in experience. Will not stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business