All reviews jw marriott momo cafe the executive lounge west lake fitness facilities grand canal star service business lounge shopping mall nice property fantastic stay dim sum decent size laundry service train tickets metro station business trip
Reviewed 28 September 2017

Hello, now I am staying since 25.Sep. While my staying, I have to buy some medicine in taobao(china portal site), but I could not because I am foreigner, I have no china bank account, having only cash. But executive lounge staff helped me, she buy it instead of me and I gave her cash. I was really nice favor to me, she was an angel to me. Thank you Ms.Angelica and thank you courtyard wulin executive staff, all.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Mary z, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Hangzhou Wulin, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2017

Dear guest,
As Marriott employees we always strive to please our guests as well as make them feel as comfortable as possible, be it by speaking their language, by providing our utmost best service . I would like to thank you for your great comments and will also pass on your praises to Angelica. Thank you very much for choosing the Courtyard Marriott and we hope to welcome you once again!
Best Regards,
Mary Zhang

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

My views are after considering 850 CNY per night including the lounge access. Unless you enter through the JW Marriot first impression of this hotel at lobby is not good in fact it looks like a budget hotels. Staff are very very courteous and extremely helpful. Especially the folks at concergie desk and lounge are worth noting here for their professional conduct n hospitality. I'm not sure where courtyard fits into - budget versus three star versus five Star, but at 800 it is not worth. With very small lobby wrong for launch need to be shared with JW Marriot which is in fact very good though. Rooms are comparatively small with all basic essentials anyway . But the beauty of the hotel is the location, which is close to Wulin square and many shopping areas. This was my first stay with courtyard and I am happy with the hospitality but not with the price. Restaurant is not a good option with very limited options to choose.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank ravi N
Mary z, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Hangzhou Wulin, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2017

Dear Values guest,
Thank you for taking the time to write the reviews for us.We are so happy to hear that staff are very very courteous and extremely helpful and also you commented our hotel has a good location which near Wulin Square.We’re very appreciative for your kind works and recommendation, hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 16 September 2017

Good service and well-maintained rooms under the Courtyard by Marriott branding in a location is a brisk 30 minute walk to the north-eastern edge of the renowned West Lake. And the walk is not boring as there are a lot of shops along the Wulin Road Commercial Street. It is also near the Wulin Square Metro Station for easy access, The Grand Canal and the Hangzhou Tower Shopping Mall. To get to the Hangzhou Xiaoshan International Airport you can just take an Airport Bus Service with a bus stop that is under 10 minutes walk from the hotel.

Room Tip: Choose higher floors for a better city view
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

Courtyard wuLin is right next to Marriot. The location is great~ right in the city center.

We stay there for 10 days, I'm very happy with the service. The food at the executive lounge is excellent. Staffs are young, energetic helpful and willing to serve.

The room size is very good, only thing bother me is the bathtub is combined with the shower, a bit slippery.

I love the breakfast on the second floor, free for lounge members, lots of choices. There are also to-go beg packed with if you are in rush.

The boys at the gate are very efficient to find you a taxi, they use app or even go down to the street to grab one for you~excellent service!

Over all, this s one of the best courtyard I have stayed.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 September 2017

This 4 star hotel is located not far away from the lake and gives you the chance to stay at a clean, quiet and easy going hotel when you visit Hangzhou.
It has a great breakfast on the 2nd floor, but if you stay on the 14th, 15th or 16th floor, you can experiment a very tranquil breakfast because it is an exclusive lounge for guests staying on those top floors.
Nice gym, friendly personnel and it is located right next to a 5 star Courtyard which has an incredible sports bar at level - 1. You shouldnt miss it!

Room Tip: any room is a good room but at 14th, 15th and 16th floor, you can enjoy a very quiet breakfast
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business