“Spacious room and good front desk service ”

Four Points by Sheraton Hangzhou, Binjiang
Ranked #19 of 2,444 Hotels in Hangzhou
Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

Room is big and spacious, definitely comfortable to stay in. Bathroom does not have a bath tub. Bed is comfy too. Some of my friends feel room is a bit dim but I feel it is fine.

Gym facilities are ok. Lobby is big and grand. Around 30 min taxi ride to West Lake

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 26 May 2017

Dear Guest, thank you for choosing our hotel to stay and give us highly praise. we will continue to work hard and provide you with excellent service and comfortable environment, sincerely expect your coming again!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

Nice breakfasts, comfortable rooms, good room service, pool and gym area, though a bit old there. In general good value for money, don't expect anything fancy, but all in all quite good. Be prepared to leave quite a big deposit, especially in case you didn't pay for the room beforehand

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 19 May 2017

Dear Guest, Thank you for choose our hotel to stay and give us highly praise. We will continue to provide excellent service and comfortable environment for our guests. Welcome back!

Reviewed 6 May 2017 via mobile

Hotel is located near to restaurants and industrial park. Room is clean and spacious. Even though I had reserved my rooms earlier, there seems to be some miscommunication and caused the booking to be cancelled. Staffs at front desk was very helpful and resolved the matter for me.

There's a nice live band that plays at the lobby lounge, very nice to chill and relax for the evening. I had a good stay and will be returning again.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 8 May 2017

Dear Guest, Thank you for choosing our hotel to stay and give us highly praise.we will work hard and give you a more professional experience. Welcome back!

Reviewed 30 March 2017

I had great expectations from this hotel. I am a Starwood SPG Member, and have stayed at Starwood properties in many locations, but have never had an experience like this. I asked to be far from the elevator, I was right beside it, and it would seem that local Chinese do not know how to walk in hotel hallways in silence for fear of disturbing someone. Also, it would appear that smoking is allowed anywhere in the hotel, even with all of the No SMOKING signs posted all over the place, because the horrid stench of cigarette smoke seeped into the room from under the doors and hallways. The room itself was comfortable enough, adequate size. Very cozy bed and comfortable. Room service breakfast, half of the items were not delivered, it was very very small portions. It was good I had ordered a continental breakfast in addition to the eggs, because all that arrived was the coffee, the pastries and a very small portion of eggs. I asked for a car to be ordered the night before because I had an early train, I was told it would be no problem, but when I arrived in the lobby, I was told there was no taxi, because it was a busy time. They then tried to order a taxi for me, and it finally came just in time for me to get to the train station. Overall, the service in this hotel needs to be stepped up a lot if they are going to bear the name of a Four Points by Sheraton. If given opportunity to stay here again, I would not, as it's certainly not worth the price.

Room Tip: BEG the staff to put you in a room far away from the elevator, might save noise and cigarette smoke...
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 1 April 2017

Dear guests, I'm sorry failed to bring you the perfect experience, I hope you can contact with our hotel optimization manager Ms Lin after seeing this reply, Email: Jane.Lin@fourpoints.com. At the same time we will work to strengthen the summary and improvement, hope you can have a new experience next time.

Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

The hotel rooms are huge. Service is acceptable and the view is not fantastic.

Breakfast spread is good and have many choices. Taste is good. I tried the dinner at the hotel and their local Hangzhou specialty is good taste.

I would say it is one of the better hotel in this area. There is a convenient store and a Macdonald beside the hotel.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 16 March 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank your for choosing our hotel to stay and give us important feedback. we will continue to work hard. Providing comfortable environment, quality of service. Welcome come back!