See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 February 2015 via mobile

Stayed at a Club room. Parking was away from the building and quite a ugly walk. Hotel is old and the room was noisy from the highways below.

Had a cup of tea at the Club lounge - had to go to the desk and ask for it. Went to dinner at the gourmet street which is a short walk away. Coming back, we are 5 minutes past the Happy Hour. As the service crew was just putting away the food, we asked whether we can have a glass of wine before they put the bottle away. We were initially told that we would need to pay for it, since the Happy Hour has ended. They eventually pour the wine for free, saying it was a special favor. Maybe I have been spoiled by lounges in other hotels, but this one's service just sucked.

The bed was way too soft and I woke up the next morning with a sore back.

Stayed: January 2015
Reviewed 14 January 2015

To be fair, I chose this hotel on price alone.

It's located next to a major freeway interchange, but 1 that's not close to either CBD or to the famous West Lake. I ended up taking taxis everywhere.

Even with a confirmed, pre-paid reservation, you'd think that checking in with an American credit card was like offering to pay with counterfeit rubles.

The room was OK, but the wifi stopped working after 1-hour; I could get passible wifi only by going down to the lobby in the middle of the night.

The restaurant staff made an effort but the food was fair-only.

Although they are operating under an international brand name, I did not get the sense that the really wanted an American guest.

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 November 2014

The hotel is comfortable enough. Meets all the requirements of a 4 star hotel. More pro-active help with my luggage will be appreciated. The bathroom has a see through wall, with blinds that you can roll down for privacy. Roll up and watch TV in the bathtub :)

There is not much to do in the vicinity as others said. Cab ride to west lake is about 15-20 minutes and is inexpensive.

The business center on the 29th floor can help you book train rides, and will deliver the tickets to your room for a minimal fee.

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 May 2014 via mobile

I stayed during May. It is a nice hotel and staff friendly but there's nothing around. If you don't care fod location it is ok.
But If you want fun and good restaurant you should stay by West Lake area.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 April 2014

I stayed in this hotel for 1 night in April 2014. The room was spacious and clean. Everything worked well and there was lots of hot water to soak in the tub. The separate glass shower was a nice touch. The bed provided a comfortable sleep. In room safe was handy and they offered smoking rooms. The breakfast buffet was great which was satisfying enough to last till dinner. I would recommend this hotel if visiting Hangzhou

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple