US$ 102
US$ 92
US$ 144
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 165/night.

US$ 59
US$ 50
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 59/night.

US$ 115
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 136/night.

US$ 69
Trip.com
US$ 73
US$ 66
US$ 173
US$ 145
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 210/night.

US$ 130
US$ 124
US$ 143
US$ 302
US$ 279
Agoda.com
All reviewswashing machinefull kitchenstayed for weeksspacious apartmentwest lakehang zhoudinner buffetconvenient storestayed longersame buildingwestern restaurantnice roomnice stayfitness centerchinese hotelsstarbuckstaxi
Reviewed 13 September 2017

We stayed here four nights in April. Our family are two adults and two kids (ages 9 and 12). We stayed in a 2-bedroom, 2 bath unit. It had plenty of room and was spacious and clean. The full kitchen was more than we needed. It was great to have the living room and dining room to spread out. Loved the in-unit washer and dryer. Good location, but not within walking distance of the subway. You will need to taxi around - though there are plenty of places within walking distance to eat at. Service was friendly and professional - I speak enough Chinese to get by, but noticed there were English-speaking staff to help the non-Chinese speaking guests. We ate the property's dinner buffet one night - it was only ok for the price (however, we were simply too tired and jet-lagged to go out so it was fine for a one-time visit). Kids swam in the indoor pool once - bring a swim cap or be prepared to buy one! Excellent property and I could see how it would be ideal for people staying longer than just a few days.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank kht2006
Frederic L, General Manager at Oakwood Residence Hangzhou, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your stay experience at Oakwood Residence Hangzhou.
I would like to take the opportunity to thank you for selecting us as your preferred accommodation choice for your vacation.
We are happy to have met your expectations and endeavor to continually delight our residents whenever they stay with us.
Thank you for your valued patronage. From all of us at Oakwood Residence Hangzhou, we look forward to welcoming you again.

Frederic LIEVRE
frederic.lievre@oakwoodasia.com

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

We stayed in Oakwood for a couple of weeks last autumn. The room with a big comfortable bed was very nice, we also enjoyed our kitchen which was equipped with everything necessary for cooking. The hotel facilities are great and the gym seems to be never crowded. The only problem that we faced was communicating with the staff, however Maria at the reception desk was helpful to resolve those misunderstandings.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Cnguest
Peter Z, General Manager at Oakwood Residence Hangzhou, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2017

Thank you for preferring to make Oakwood Residence on your home on your extended visit to Hangzhou. Your wonderful comments regarding our fully equipped apartments, leisure facilities, and most of all the service offered by Maria is very encouraging. I hope to welcome you back to Hangzhou and Oakwood Residence soon.
Kind regards

Reviewed 5 August 2017

I have been living in this hotel for almost 4 years and I would like to express my very positive opinion for all the staff who work there for their helpfulness and friendliness...... in these years I felt like staying at home for your extreme attention towards we customers would also like to point out that the structure is very accurate with first order services being very attentive to confidentiality thanks for everything very very professional.....................

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank emanueleguadalup2017
Peter Z, General Manager at Oakwood Residence Hangzhou, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2017

Thank you for preferring to make Oakwood Residence your Hangzhou home over the past 4 years. We are delighted that you are enjoying living with us at Oakwood Residence Hangzhou and by your wonderful comments regarding our comfortable facilities and professional services posted on TripAdvisor.
Kind regards,

Reviewed 2 August 2017

I like this place because is close to the city center, getting transportation is fast and the important part is the service.the rooms are clean the front desk and the restaurant are professional,if you want to getaway from home oakwood is another home

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Jose J
Peter Z, General Manager at Oakwood Residence Hangzhou, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2017

Thank you for preferring to make your "home away from home" at Oakwood Residence when visiting Hangzhou. We truly appreciate your valuable comments regarding our clean apartments and professional service. I sincerely look forward to welcoming you back to Oakwood Residence Hangzhou.
Kind Regards

Reviewed 4 July 2017

Was in Hangzhou for a week on business and my company put me at the Oakwood. There was a mix-up at the reception. Apparently, I was not informed ahead of time by my travel desk that I had to put down a deposit at the hotel. That made things pretty awkward, adding to the fact that my international card suddenly blocked out in China. With the help of front desk, I was able to connect to their internet and unblock my card.

The apartments are very well maintained, with a huge and comfortable bed. The lighting was a bit dim and I would have preferred a few brighter lights especially in the kitchen and bathroom.
I wasn't too thrilled about breakfast. It was confusing to locate the coffee station and more than once I found myself just standing around trying to get their attention. The bread was cold and hard. Luckily there were fast food restaurants and a Starbucks nearby. The receptionists were very helpful in arranging cabs and translating directions.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Zivana L
Peter Z, General Manager at Oakwood Residence Hangzhou, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2017

Thank you for preferring to stay at Oakwood Residence Hangzhou on your recent visit to this wonderful city. I am delighted you generally enjoyed your week long stay with us and grateful for your valuable and constructive comments. We are currently working on upgrading the lighting in the apartments in our South Tower. For our breakfast I have relayed your message to our chef as generally our home made breads and pastries receive quite good comments and for the service associates we will ensure they are properly trained to be more proactive and helpful. Thank you also for your nice comments regarding our helpful receptionists and I trust you will stay with Oakwood Residence on your next visit to Hangzhou.
Kind regards,