See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 April 2016

I have to attend a fair in Pazhou, Guangzhou, China. I have confirmed my reservation from Dhaka by my agent. I have stayed 2 nights in this hotel. Rooms are moderate, The building is old. they offer Complementary Breakfast with rooms. Room was very clean as well as toilet. Some shops were In the ground floor after reception. it has 2nd & 3rd exit & entry gate in same ground floor to facilitate the shop's business, which seems very odd to me. They have a massage center in the hotel but not impressive. They charge high price for this service.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 October 2013

We were booked here by our travel agent during the Canton fair. They have charged exactly double the price because of the fair. It is not good policy and ensures that we will not stay here again. Though there is wifi in the room the password was disclosed very reluctantly. Rooms are clean and adequate but the bed is hard and pillow is almost non existent. Food is passable. If they change the beds and charge steadily we can stay there.

Room Tip: All rooms seem the same.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank rajamMadurai
Reviewed 11 August 2013

Before taking the boot to Hong Kong, we stayed one night in this hotel with our group but I would not recommend it, not even for 1 night!

When we entered the room it smelled like mold / moisture. The decor of the room was shabby and worn down (wall paper was coming loose). The bathroom as well as the room itself had a low cealing making the room feel small. The bed was short; only 180 cm long.

The bath in the bathroom had a big stain in the tub and the toilet seat cover was smudgy.

All the rooms of our tour group were like this.

For breakfast there is a small bakery / shop at approx. 200 m from the hotel on the other side of the road.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 May 2012

Huge business hotel without much atmosphere.
OK for a 1 night stay.

Nearby are a few western restaurants (a.o. a Pizzahut)

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 April 2011

This hotel was the worst I've ever experienced. Of course, traveling in China you take your best shot, but this was a terrible place. Old, smelly and dirty rooms. I had to wear my shoes in the room Raw sewage smell in the restrooms. The bed was like sleeping on plywood. The only redeeming factor was on the roof, where the restaurant is, there is a beautiful rock garden with a Koi pond. Other than that, run the other way as fast as possible.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business