Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
View deal
Hotels.com$68
HolidayInn.com$68
ZenHotels.com$70
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 October 2018

Staff is great. Stay here many times and always great service. The buffet for dinner and breakfast is the usual quantity over quality. Good desserts!! Try the room service as it is very reasonable and attentive to detail. the bar is a good place for a quick drink and some old sports on the tube. Comfortable beds and big showers with plenty of hot water.

Date of stay: September 2018
Penny C, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Guangzhou Airport Zone, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2018

Dear captew,Thank you for choosing Holiday Inn Guangzhou Airport Zone and share your stay experience.It is the duty of every employee to provide satisfactory service for every guest who stays in the hotel. Thank you again for your love and help to our hotel. The satisfaction of every guest is the goal of every employee. We look forward to receiving you again soon.Sincerely_Holiday Inn Guangzhou Airport Zone

Reviewed 30 September 2018

We paid more than threefold for the spa than native ones !!! We do not think that's all right. Thanks to a Chinese friend who could uncover that. only very few people speak bad English. but the hotel pleased and still very good. It is very high quality and clean.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank mia j

Dear mia j: Thank you for your candid review. We apologize that your recent stay did not meet expectations. We appreciate your comments and will share these with our team so that we can continue to improve our services. We do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future, We will train our employees on their English level,so that we can provide a better experience.

Sincerely—Holiday Inn Guangzhou Airport Zone

Reviewed 28 August 2018

Free upgrade, huge room, separate walk-in shower, bath, toilet, great a/c, hotel spotless and staff very helpful. Good quality complimentary snacks in the executive lounge at happy hour(s) and efficient bookable airport shuttle.

Our flight was delayed so beware, the pick-up service cuts off at midnight, also (and really annoying) the 24 hour room service does also so you can get neither food nor drink. We weren't hungry but I could have done with a couple of cold beers - even at room service prices. I feel they should look at having some way of providing cold drinks late at night, given the summer heat of Guangzhou.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Penny C, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Guangzhou Airport Zone, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2018

Dear SinophileLuton,Thank you for choosing Holiday Inn Guangzhou Airport Zone and share your stay experience.It is the duty of every employee to provide satisfactory service for every guest who stays in the hotel. We are very glad to know that you are satisfied with our surrounding environment and the airport shuttle bus. Thank you again for your love and help to our hotel. The satisfaction of every guest is the goal of every employee. We look forward to receiving you again soon.Sincerely_Holiday Inn Guangzhou Airport Zone

Reviewed 28 August 2018

stay for one night really nice and near airport provided. they are friendly and first one feel weird smell in room and info to front desk and they help me out change room really nice and good service! ;-)

Date of stay: July 2018
2  Thank Jragon U
Penny C, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Guangzhou Airport Zone, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2018

Dear Jragon U,Thank you for choosing Holiday Inn Guangzhou Airport Zone and share your stay experience.I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. We look forward foe another opportunity to welcome you back to Holiday Inn Guangzhou Airport Zone. Sincerely_Holiday Inn Guangzhou Airport Zone

Reviewed 25 August 2018

The Holiday Inn hotel is in the Guangzhou airport zone. If you need a layover, I am giving this Holiday Inn my best recommendation. I like everything about this hotel: the clean room, comfortable bed. You name it, it’s all good.

But I really want to focus on the customer service. I arrived at the hotel at around 02:00 on Saturday morning, August 25, 2018. I was exhausted from a long flight that started in Chicago at 3:00 PM on Wednesday morning, took a long leg to Beijing, transferred to another plane to go to Guangzhou. From Guangzhou, I needed to travel to my final destination, Nanning.

This is probably more than you need to know. The point is that when I arrived at the Holiday Inn I was exhausted. Jeff was behind the counter. He quickly corrected a mistake in my reservation and easily checked me into my room. I awoke early so that I could change a train reservation. Jeff was still at the desk and with the help of Kathy, I decided to fly there instead. This is when Steven stepped in. Very quickly, the three teamed up and everything was arranged for me.

I went to the breakfast buffet, which is huge. They served all kinds of Chinese and western dishes. Everything I chose was fresh and well-prepared. This detail though is important. I picked up a cup of coffee in the buffet and brought it to my table. One of the directors noticed that I had chosen the coffee best suited to Chinese taste. It was as thin as tea. In a blink the thin coffee was replaced with a freshly brewed coffee that was easily as good as Starbucks, probably better.

Travel in China can be daunting for a foreigner. The staff of the Holiday Inn took good care of me and I appreciate this. I truly felt welcome here.

CEO Keith Barr: If you are reading this, please take note. The customer service in this hotel is exceptional, everything else too, but the customer service was as good as it gets.

Room tip: The front desk is exceptionally helpful. Really good western breakfast.
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank prndrgst
Penny C, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Guangzhou Airport Zone, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2018

Dear Joseph P:Thank you to share your beautiful stay experience in Holiday Inn Guangzhou Airport Zone to other guests. We are delicatied to know that you are satisfied with the hotel services. Thank you for your support and like the hotel.
The hotel staff awaits your visit and look forward for another opportunity to welcome you back.Sincerely—Holiday Inn Guangzhou Airport Zone