Lowest prices for your stay
US$ 72
Free cancellation until 29/09/21
PricelineUS$ 71
Booking.comUS$ 72
eDreamsUS$ 72
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 July 2012

This is not a bad hotel, but it does feel a little old. It has a large, but shallow, swimming pool; a health centre whose offerings are somewhat different from those specified in the leaflet in guest rooms(!), somewhat musty rooms (second hand smoke??), ... It claims to be 4 star, but 3 would be more accurate. Location is good - near to the Beijing Lu night markets.

Date of stay: July 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 30 June 2012

Went with my colleagues for a weekend shopping trip and choose this hotel based on friend's recommendation.

The hotel is actually not at Beijing road through its address indicated so. Nonetheless it is located some 3 mins walk from Beijing road so it's pretty convenient if proximity to Beijing road is needed. It's also pretty closed to the subway which is only about some 5 minutes stroll away.

We booked an executive suite and it's spacious. Room looks a little dated but what we really appreciate is the PC and the Internet availability in our room.

Will recommend one to stay for the convenience of location.

Date of stay: June 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank JessTKY
Reviewed 17 May 2012

I booked this hotel on Orbitz.com. I was charged twice for the reservation. When I got to the hotel I was told that I would receive a refund on my credit card. This did not happen. When I contacted Orbitz I was told that the hotel had refused to refund the money. I was a solo traveler and I had booked a room and checked in. However I was charged twice and neither the hotel nor Orbitz were prepared to make the refund. STAY AWAY FROM THIS HOTEL AND FROM ORBITZ.COM. I feel that they are liars and thieves!

Room tip: There are lots of good hotels in GZ. Choose any one except this one!!!
Date of stay: March 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
4  Thank China D
Reviewed 9 May 2012

stayed for 3nights in twin sharing room,

PRO :-
1. Security (especially for lady traveller) because they had 1staff on duty on every floor from night to morning,
2. spacious room
3. 5 ~ 8 mins walk to Beijing Road for shopping
4. the breakfast, many variety and good

CON :-
1. Housekeeping not up to standard, we found tissue papers on the floor and water bottle on the side table after checking in. We left the tissue papers where it was and the next day, it was still on the floor.
2. Even thought it is near Beijing Road, the return from Beijing road back to hotel, have to climb up the slope which was tiring especially after a whole day of walking/shopping (and carrying many shopping victory)
3. 15mins walk to Subway train/MRT/MTR/Metro

overall, it is OK but nothing outstanding

Date of stay: April 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Choy W
Reviewed 19 April 2012

We have stayed here for many years but it is going more down hill. It is very tired. This time only 2 of the 3 lifts worked and as per usual the beds are so hard you may as well sleep on the floor

Date of stay: March 2012