1,027 results
All reviewscanton towertian barifc buildingfloor to ceiling windowsfloor lobbythe pearlstunning hotelopera housememorable stayin room diningcity viewjapanese restaurantswimming poolhotel is locatedluxury hotelbusiness tripthe executive lounge
Reviewed 31 March 2018

This was one of the best hotels I have stayed in. The staff cannot do enough for you. They always want to help. The rooms are beautiful. Even the bathroom, with all the toiletries and amazing toilet was good

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Four Seasons
fsguangzhou, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Guangzhou, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. I am pleased to know that you enjoyed our facilities as well as our service. We look forward to welcoming you back very soon and will do our best to ensure your future stays are as enjoyable as this one.

Till then, my best wishes to you!

Warm regards,

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

I visited the four seasons hotel Guangzhou in March 2018, the service it was so professional and the waitress so friendly,I like to come to this hotel each time I feel pressure from work to take relax and enjoy the high service

1  Thank salimina1234
fsguangzhou, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Guangzhou, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Dear Guest,

Till then, my best wishes to you!

Warm regards,

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

Awesome hotel, it’s a great place to enjoy a nice coffee in Atrium bar! Thank you for all your perfect and professional service! Will come again next time! If you stay here, come and enjoy at this bar, make you trip more wonderful!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with 单个酒店
fsguangzhou, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Guangzhou, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for spending your happy hours at Four Seasons Hotel Guangzhou! We are pleased to know that you liked The Atrium. We are looking forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Regards,

Reviewed 13 March 2018

I had a meeting at the Four Seasons Hotel on the 70th floor of this iconic IGC Tower. I must say that the views are incredible and to top it all, the coffee was amazing ! Loved the single origin coffee and the decor of the hotel is very elegant and sort of minimalistic. Service was prompt and the overall experience was very memorable. I'm sure I'll be headed back soon.... can never have enough coffee :)

1  Thank PushExplore
fsguangzhou, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Guangzhou, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Four Seasons Hotel Guangzhou and spending valuable time sharing your experience with us! We are happy to find that you enjoy our coffee, incredible view and elegant decoration. Looking forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Best regards,

Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

Exceptional services and staffs in Guangzhou Four Seasons hotel, love it! The view out of ECBC is absolutely amazing, guest room was clean and fresh, I love the new square pillows that were placed in guest room this year. Thank you! Four Seasons!

1  Thank EW003918
fsguangzhou, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Guangzhou, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Four Seasons Hotel Guangzhou and we hope you enjoy the journey with us! It is our pleasure to find that you like our Executive Club Lounge and guest room. We are looking forward to welcoming you back soon and providing you another enjoyable Four Seasons experience.

Regards,