“Worth the queue”

Tiger Prawn Metro Mall
Ranked #40 of 7,346 Restaurants in Guangzhou
Cuisines: Seafood, Vietnamese
Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

My all time favorite restaurant in Guangzhou. It serves authentic Vietnamese food. My favorite menu is Bahn Mi, spring roll, and pork neck. Definitely worth to try!

Reviewed 17 April 2017 via mobile

My absolute favourite restaurant in Guangzhou if not the whole of China. The food here is amazing and it's cheap. I like to go with friends, order loads and loads of dishes, and the bill never amounts to much. This place is permanently packed out regardless of what day of the week. Popular with locals and foreigners.

Reviewed 10 April 2017

Good Vietnamese food but is long Q, We wait about 30mins to get our table.Can try the Lemon Grass Pork Chop and Spring Roll.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

Another wonderful and fun place to be! The tiger prawn mall specialises this special jumbo shrimp that everybody who's hungry wanna eat there! However, I personally don't like to pig out, inside, I like the mall a lot because it reminds me of the Silk Market in Beijing, where you can window shop or buy something you like. In the Tiger Prawn restaurant though, you can get not only prawn but also Jia Yu/turtle...though we never eat them because we don't know how to cook it, it's a great place to have some tangy food.

Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

Me and my wife every year go to Guangzhou must ear Tiger Prawn Restaurant since 2010 until now. Taste very busy and also price very good.