I stayed at Dar Al Hijra Intercontinental in May for 11 days ten nights. An excellent choice. It is in pretty close proximity to the Masjid Al Nabawi and Haram shopping complexes and malls. The hotel is not exactly true to being an Intercontinental hotel brand, however is still not less than being similar to a warm Holiday Inn. The housekeeping and concierge department is excellent. Mr. Abdul Hameed Moinuddin the chief concierge is always up and smiling to help you and cater to your needs. The suite I stayed in was clean and almost like a studio apartment with one bathroom and one powder room. A clean kitchen and a big bedroom with office facilities, attached with a dinning and family sitting lounge. The staff is cooperative and the breakfast good with decent variety. All in all, value for money. Definitely, going to stay again here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dar Al Hijra InterContinental Madinah is a mere quarter-kilometre (800 feet) from the Prophet's Mosque and offers a magnificent view of Ohud Mountain. You'll walk to shops and the business district, and take a short drive to important sites such as the Quba' Mosque, the Qiblatain Mosque, the tombs of Madain Salah and the Jannatul Baki graveyard. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Dar Al Hijra InterContinental Madinah reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dar Al Hijra Intercontinental Madinah Hotel Medina
- Dar Al Hijra InterContinental Madinah Al Madinah/Medina