“Not as expected#”

Cuisines: Fast food
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

After reading food reviews about this place. I decided to visit. Even thou am
Not a big fan of fast food. So I order a normal chicken burger. I even told the cashier no mayo. This branch did not have any seating area. It wasn’t exactly a restaurant. Like the one inside the towers.
So the burger was Arite. Nothing different to any other burger that you would eat. But my world. The chips or fries what ever you would like to call them. We’re absolutely nice and tasty. They were the best chips I had. I think or assume they make them out of fresh pototoes. As long as they are freshly made. And warm. They taste banging.

Recommended. Give it a try. Just make sure you tell them you want warm food. As almost everything bees ready and already cooked.

Do not purchase any drinks from the machine. As they are all watered down. Absolutely waste of money. Get the fresh orange juice or anything in a can or bottle. Which is a extra small charge. But well worth it.

Reviewed 28 June 2018

whenever I visit madinah i make it a point to go and grab a burger at Hardees.The first time i vsiited the outlet was in 2009 when i had a fish fillet burger which I relished too much. Since then it is a ritual to visit with family. THis time I was a bit disappointed as the fish fillet was not there but the chicken burger that i tried was very good.specially the star nuggets were too good. A big glass of Pepsi is always very satiating. The best thing is that they have not raised their price for a long time now.

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

I tried their broast. Nuggets. Taste wad good. Its was really spicy and taste wad unique. I recommend to visit this place.

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

I think the food in hardees is bang on average. Don’t get me wrong it’s nice but I think over rated. Was recommended by a friend to try.

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

Just a quick meal if you in a hurry nothing to get the taste buds excited about. Gets busy , females get preferred service. Easily accessible as it is so close to Masjid nabawi near the main circle.