Loved the location. Very close to eateries (desi/fast food both). Since I was with my wife and a 1 year old , it was very well located for ladies access to mosque.
The food from Rove restaurant was equally good.
Over all, hassle free stay, good rooms, and most of all, my kid loved it :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering luxuriously decorated rooms with a balcony, this hotel is strategically located 200 metres from Haram. The King Abdul Aziz historical library is a 10-minute walk away. Wooden furniture and warm orange tones feature in all rooms at the Holiday Villa Madinah. Each room offers a flat-screen TV, a work desk, and a minibar. Some also have a separate living room with a dining area. The hotel features 4 contemporary restaurants, each serving a variety of Asian cuisine. Guests can also enjoy meals on the terrace or in the privacy of their room. The 24-hour reception staff can help out with trips to the Ohud Mountains. They can also arrange laundry and ironing services. Madinah International Airport is less than 15 km away. Masjid Al Quba and Masjid Qiblateen are nearby as well. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Holiday Villa Madinah reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Villa Madinah Hotel Medina
- Holiday Villa Madinah Al Madinah/Medina