“Nice Mexican Fast Food”
Review of Burrito Loco

Burrito Loco
Ranked #34 of 275 Restaurants in Al Khobar
Price range: US$ 6 - US$ 11
Description: Burrito Loco is a fresh Mexican Grill in Khobar. We sell delicious and fresh burritos, tacos, guacamole and more.
Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

Looking for burritos or tacos? Here's a place to go, they have tacos, burritos, rice and beans. We had beef steak tacos (pulled beef) with mango salsa, rice and quinoa with shrimps and beans with mango salsa, and for dessert chocolate churros. The food is good with amazing selection of toppings for your tacos, burritos or rice. Their staff are accommodating and friendly. The place is clean. The only problem for me are the restrooms which are located on the first floor where you have to use the narrow steel spiral staircase. This is not good for people with vertigo and small kids. The price is affordable. We will come back here again. Nice mexican fastfood.

1  Thank Anlizcruz

Reviewed 11 April 2017

There are such a selection of restaurants in this area but I keep coming back to Burrito Loco. The staff are wonderful and always greet with a smile. The price of a burrito is excellent and great value for money plus the food is fresh and tasty.

I do like the fact that they have a loyalty scheme as well so that does keep me going back.

I love the shrimp burrito but my friend is a chicken fan. They have something for everyone so for a quick eat, I highly recommend it.

Reviewed 15 March 2017

best mexican i've had in a while! it's so fresh, affordable and there's nothing else like it! the staff were friendly and the decor was really nice.

Reviewed 15 December 2016 via mobile

This was my frost time visit to Burrito Loco.. Very friendly reception.. Great food.. Good service.. I am vegetarian and have vertu little choice in Kingston.. This place was blessing.. If you like Mexican food.. Highly recommended..

Wejdan I, Owner at Burrito Loco, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2016

Thank you for your lovely review! We look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed 29 September 2016

Not bad if you are desperate for a change, wants to gab a quick bite, and are in the vicinity. Portion is good, and place is clean.I believe the price is slightly overrated..