“Don't go unless you are Saudi”
Review of Fuddruckers

Fuddruckers
Ranked #210 of 273 Restaurants in Al Khobar
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Reviewed 5 June 2016

No words can describe my experience with Fuddruckers in the Al Rashid Mall. The last two times I have been there, my table was treated like second/third class citizens. Although we arrived at 11am, well before the 11:30 rush, we were not served until 11:55. The tables around us were all served their food before us, despite having arrived well after us. We had to get onto the servers several times for our food. Once we did receive it, it was if the food had been waiting on us the entire time. It was cold, the buns tasted almost stale, the buns were soggy from the grease and the fries were also cold. If this had happened once, I would overlook it. But its the second time in a row. Both times, it was obvious that the servers were ignoring the white people and concentrating on the Saudi's. This place USED TO BE great and on par with the US. No more. If you are not Saudi, stay away.

By the way, I have NEVER had a bad experience at a Fuddruckers before coming to Saudi. The burgers have always been my favorite.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 18 September 2015 via mobile

I been to this restaurant a lot and sometimes I take the burger and hotdogs to cook them in my home if u haven't tried it I really recommend it

Reviewed 21 May 2015

My first time in fuddruckers was in this branch and it was amazing. I recommend to have South West burger. Its the best in my opinion.

Reviewed 17 May 2015 via mobile

If you love Berger this is your restaurant. The delusions berger is fresh and so juicy with your choices of topings from the salad bar. Taco salad is also one of my favourite dishes in this restaurant.
Stake is delicious too. Everything is perfect and clean.
Staff are very friendly and the service is excellent.
I strongly recommend it.
Enjoy. . .

Reviewed 13 March 2015 via mobile

We like thier food so much... Its a high quality meat... Nice salad bar... Best mushroom soup ever!! Best burgers... The only negative point is when they changed the decoration to cabinates!! I like the open area more!! And its sooooo noisy in the weekends that you cant hear the voice of the person infront of you!! Everyone is shouting there!!