“Authentic Moroccan food”

Primavera Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 275 Restaurants in Al Khobar
Description: An international restaurant that offers breakfast, lunch, dinner with a variety of dishes, live cooking stations a mouth watering dessert buffet including a chocolate fountain and different themes every night.
Reviewed 6 October 2017

Eating at this Morrocan restaurant was a nice experience. I love Morrocan food and for sure this restaurant offers a very nice and very delicious food. I will for sure eat here again.

Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

Quality of the food and the display has significantly dropped. I’m disappointed, not what I or my colleagues have been expecting or used to.....

Reviewed 11 August 2017

Nice choice and variety of Food. Everyday they have a different Food Topic (Fish, BBQ,...) The fish or meat is freshly prepared. I enjoyed my dinners there.

Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

I enjoyed breakfast. The food was delicious, it was well prepared and the fruits are fresh. I highly recommend Khurram for being nice and very attentive

Reviewed 4 June 2017

orry it took this long to do a review, just kept on putting it back and at totally forgotten when it's not a fair thing. But I do and my family did - enjoy our lunch, the food was great, and my kids esp liked the line up of desserts, they didn't wanna go home anymore. :) Cheers, and to the Manager who kept watch over us, and the other visitors, thank you.