See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 May 2017

My company use this as a transit hotel for various jobs.

I have had the misfortune now to have something go missing. I had heard various accounts of cigarettes and things going missing from rooms. Even one of my colleagues found his laptop hidden in the towels on the cleaning cart. When he asked about this the cleaner said "I thought you didn't want it".

I left a belt (my fault) in my room prior to proceeding on a job that would last a few days. When I returned I asked about the belt and the Manager (Ansari). said that he would ask the room boys if it had been found. Returned later to find out that it is gone now. I would not mind too much but the belt is a Paul Smith and cost me in the region of GBP 120. When I told him I know that i left it there and I would be reporting this issue on Tripadvisor he just shrugged as if it didn't matter.

If you value your kit/equipment do not leave it ion your room at all.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 February 2017

Company organised my stay in this hotel, as this was my first stop over, until I got my allocation of work. Very accommodating staff, clean rooms, city location. Reasonable prices. Easy access for all the main roads. Pleasant stay.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 October 2016 via mobile

Located on the Pepsi road, you may almost miss locating it.. cramped in between many establishments on that side of the street.. it has a small eatery on the lobby. It has no pretences and is a reasonably priced hotel for business travellers.. quite popular with visiting business travellers between cities in Saudi and across from Dubai... decent rooms and accommodates most bookings and a decent hotel...

Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 August 2016

Poor hotel, poot Internet, no hot water if a bath is required. Getting a meal can take up 45 minutes if eating when restaurant is busy , even though it only seats around 25 people. Barbers in hotel but barber always seems to be busy when western people want a hair cut. His idea of busy is the shop empty and him busy on Facebook. Rooms are spacious though if you get a new one. Staff are friendly and will try to help where possible.

Room Tip: Get rooms between number 1 and 8 on any floor higher numbers result in older rooms which for long stays wouldn't be nice
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Cai1982
Reviewed 14 August 2016 via mobile

Stayed here for 3 nights on business. Initially once in reception it looks great, and greeted by the staff. Very tidy and a nice coffee shop with a good selection of cakes.
However the room was poor, carpets were rotten and clearly needed changed out, graffiti all over the inside of the lifts. The pool was shocking, looked like it had been derelict for 6 months, the water was greasy. Food was average, hit and miss.
Won't be staying again if given the choice.
Staff saved the day, very friendly.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business