All reviews shopping mall rooms are spacious reception furniture facilities
Reviewed 20 July 2017

Friendly staff, rooms were spacious, good food, great location across the street of Aldhahrani Shopping mall. My bathroom was not clean so they gave me an upgrade to a suite! Wish they had more lighting in the rooms.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 August 2016

Back again after a while to the city & the hotel . Somehow my previous visit impression has changed this time . The rooms are still spacious over looking a main boulevard of the lengthy city ,but with a little less this time on the room furniture ;generally speaking; with much more less on the room's amenities. The breakfast is not rich, yet there is a range of verities that you can choose from. However with the rates offered ( on the lower side ) its worthy. Its located in a prime part of the city, accessible to all & adjacent to the biggest mall in the city ( area wise & trade marks for those who fancy shopping ) .For me the mall means a range of restaurants which you can chose from & enjoy a smart delicious meal.

Room Tip: Ask for rooms overlooking the Mall & main street. Go for higher levels. ALWAYS ask for upgrade.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 May 2016

Average experience. Was not bad. But was not great. Basic service only. Small parking. Room was not clean as it should be. Breakfast is not bad. But overall, the hotel was good. And the rate was affordable.

Stayed: November 2015
Reviewed 29 March 2016

Chick in was good also the staff is nice ,
My issue is the cleaning ... our room was not clean .. it affects on our residency. . I dont intent booking again there.............,,,,,,
Air conditioner was good .
I appreciate giving me upgrading rom to suit .. the are generous witg gest

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 March 2016 via mobile

I had a poor experience in that hotel. Yes hotel has good location, but I will not give this hotel more than 2 stars.
I was given a smelly room. Although I have asked for non-smoking room. They thankfully changed it but even the other room was smelly. Old furniture!
And I asked for baby crib I was given old one and is broken from the back.

Finally I asked to extend my checkout for couple of hours, but that was refused although I know the hotel was not buesy. Many other hotels in the area have welcomed me when I asked for some hours.

Will never stay there again..

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family