Open today: 8:00 am - 12:00 am
Review Highlights
Good stores

I love rashid mall. Carefour grocery store has good offers. Kiosks here are nice than Dhahran mall... read more

Reviewed 28 February 2022
sallyltou
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
via mobile
Good but needs better stores

I love this mall and I prefer it over Mall of Dhahran in term of shopping experience. However, the... read more

Reviewed 25 February 2022
K H
via mobile

All reviews food court shopping experience carrefour shops basement kids varieties
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

I had a trip to Europe and the USA and I needed to buy clothes , shoes, luggage and mobile accessories.
The mall has a good variety of shops. I found what I needed at reasonable prices.
In addition , the mall has a good food court and many coffee shops.
Indoor parking is available for free.
I recommend this mall to locals and visitors.

Date of experience: May 2017
Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

Wouldn't normally review a shopping mall, but there is not much else to do in KSA. Clean and modern with plenty of designer shops and places to eat. Layout leads to getting lost.

Date of experience: June 2017
2  Thank stuartnufc
Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

I live in Khubar, and Rashid mall is one of the best malls that I prefer to shop from. And have a tea or coffee with my sisters, friends, family in its cafés especially in AlGaisarya area which shows the tradition Saudi Arabia and has great cafés such as Barzan and AlHadhara.
It can be for everyone even if I go alone I enjoy my time especially in the morning time

Date of experience: June 2017
2  Thank Aisha369
Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

Alrashid Mall is a great shopping mall and it's the biggest in Saudi Arabia. A lot of international brands are there suitable for all classes. The new extended area has luxurious brands like Cartier and Burberry as well as many other brands.

Date of experience: February 2017
1  Thank mohammedalnajrani86
Reviewed 23 May 2017

Friendly environment, many shops, Carrefour super market. You can also find famous brands in clothing and accessories.

Date of experience: May 2017