See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 November 2016 via mobile

I got a two-bedroom apartment. It's very spacious. Nice design. It's a little expensive tho. Breakfast can be improved. Not so many choice. But the view from the restaurant is nice. U can see the corniche

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 12 May 2016 via mobile

Staying at this place was a great decision. The price is really resonable, and the location is great. We ordered extra towels and they sent it fast. I highly recommend the place. The staff where all nice and helpful as well.

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 30 March 2016 via mobile

The price is high, not even a five-star hotel this place is not worth the price and good service Janitorial need more attention.
I felt the spirit of exploitation of this place and not to offer the best hope of running this place considering prices and clean for beds and covers.

Date of stay: March 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 29 December 2014

This is my seventh visit to Al Khobar, and this is by far THE BEST hotel I’ve stayed in,
check in was fast, I always found the personnel to be courteous and reliable in this hotel.
Junior Suite was gorgeous, made up with taste and very clean. With a dining table, a sofa bed and a separate bedroom with a very comfy bed. The bathroom was very spacious with huge showers and I loved the fact that towels were of excellent quality.
The location is fantastic; easy access
Breakfast was amazing. The waiters are very nice and eager to help. This is my first time being really happy with a hotel in to Al Khobar, so for sure I'd recommend it without a hint of hesitate

Date of stay: December 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 4 April 2014 via mobile

Simply very nice, clean with great service. Everything in its place. Very comfortable and pleasant. Service is great. Breakfast was good and the team is very kind. I would recommend this hotel any time. Will go back for sure. Faster Internet will be nice.

Date of stay: April 2014