All reviews free wifi worked fine business hotel reception staff rooms are comfortable eastern province
Reviewed 6 August 2017

This cute little hotel is located between Rakkah and Al Khobar and so it is a good stop over if you want to have a coffee break or have some dessert. The staff were accomodating and congenial to everybody. I promise I will try to visit again soon because its been a while since I first visited this tiny yet charming hotel.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

I have clients I need to see in Dammam so I stay here frequently.
The staff is always super attentive. They're always accommodating to my needs if I've forgotten something.
The restaurant is excellent. If you don't prefer the buffet then the a la carte menu has some great choices (I recommend the spaghetti).
I've never used the pool but it is well kept so would be ideal if I had the time.
The gym has free weights, some machines, and a few treadmills. You can definitely get a decent workout here.
There's a spa that I haven't used but looks quite nice.

I recommend this place to any who need to travel to the Dammam/Al Khobar area.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Kids running around screaming and shouting all night is not what you want after 3 flights.
Otherwise the place is clean and reasonably good value.
The restaurant breakfast is ok, and the room service meals were fine.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Safa A, Reservation Supervisor at Holiday Inn Al Khobar, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2017

Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for staying at Holiday Inn Al Khobar. Regarding to you feedback regarding your previous stay, thank you very much for your nice words and please accept our apology for any inconvenience you have faced. Looking forward to welcoming and serving you at our hotel soon.

Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

I did like it during my stay, but there were some annoying thing. One is the housekeeping, they did not respect the time to come and open the door while I was sleeping. It was at 10 pm. But the food service in room was excellent, delicious, fast. The room was clean and comfortable.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Al Khobar, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2017

Hi Aisha369,

Thanks for choosing the Holiday Inn Al Khobar for your lodging needs, we're glad to have hosted your stay. It's disconcerting to learn that we missed to provide you with a more stellar experience as you were letdown by our housekeeping service. This is certainly not the impression we'd like to leave any of our guests and be assured that your feedback will be shared with the team so we may avoid similar situations from happening again. On a lighter note, I'm pleased to know that you enjoyed the food served at our location and that you also found our accommodations comfortable.

Thanks again for taking the time to leave a review and I hope you find your way back to us should your plans bring you again to the area.

Warm Regards,

Jillian I
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

When i first entered at the security and parked my car i said the hotel looks very nice from outside
As soon as i arrived to the room i started struggling.
First of all in 21st century in 2017 the hotel is offering 110v electricity sockets only. Which means if you wana recharge your mobile it takes you ages. Tried to call reception twice and no answer maybe they were busy.
Internet is as slow as a turtle so dont get dazzled with the free wifi, in order to open my mail from laptop i was obliged to take net through hot spot from my mobile which battary is dying and i cant recharge it properly because of the 110v issue.
They dont put vanity set, instead they put some meaningless cotton without packaging without any sort of hygiene as per the picture.
I ordered club sandwich, it really sucks i ate only some fries and left it although the presentation is nice.

There is no socket near bed as if no one is charging his mobile at night.

Telephone has broken keys and its not working, thanks i have another one so i can call them if i need anything.

The most thing i didnt get is that a silly club sandwich is for 59 riyals arround 16 dollars. Same sandwich in the midnight menue is for 62 when i asked the guy who brought itwhy, he said i dont know i will ask the manager. They did it on purpose i guess because you will pay anything if youre hungry at 3 am.

No sign of tissues in the room so i got the one in the toilet and now when i wana go to the toilet i take the tissues with me.

I stayed here for 2 nights and apparantly not every HI hotel in KSA gives you the real HI experience you know.
We have a corporate rate at HI Riyadh and the hotel is lovely and has everything i want as if my second home and this is the idea of hotels in general.

All in all dont come here youll have a bad experience just like mine.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Al Khobar, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2017

Dear Yousef B,

Thanks for staying at our hotel for your business needs and bringing your concerns to our attention. It is disconcerting to know that your stay didn't live up to your expectations of the Holiday Inn brand standards. I'm very sorry to learn about the state of your in-room and bathroom amenities on top of the intermittent Internet connection. It is also regretful to know that your weren't impressed with our food selections. I would like to assure you that we pay careful attention to feedback such as you have provided, taking immediate steps to correct any deficiencies. I would I know that this stay is not perfect but I'm hoping that we can have another chance to host you so we can make it up to you and show how great our hotel can be.

Warmest Regards,