All reviews nice resort swimming pool was clean recommend this resort eastern province sitting area sea view villa seashore varieties security
Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

The food is definitely not done by a professional chef On my second day I decided to shorten my stay the good menu disappeared it could be because of low season !
Definitely will hold off holiday inns locally

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Resort Half Moon Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2018

Hi 59299,

Thank you for your candid review and for staying with us. We strive to provide the best possible experience and it is great to read from our guests on how we are doing. I am sorry to see you did not fully enjoy your overall experience due to your restaurant experience. Your feedback will be shared with restaurant management so they may work towards improving their product.

Again, many thanks for the feedback and our apologies for the shortfalls. Should your travels bring you back to the area, we would love nothing more than to welcome you back and deliver an experience you'll be sure to remember.

Connie D
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 7 August 2018

Nice resort good experience.
The room was clean but the furniture was old and there was a problem with entrance key I have to change it 3 times in the same night.
The restaurant was good too but the lunch and dinner was the same food.
The swimming pool was clean.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

Before one week i have booked at Holiday inn resort half moon bay in khobar, Saudi Arabia from 14th of April 2018 till 16th of April, 2018 and i paid via my master card

On Wednesday April 11, 2018 they called me and informed me that my booking is canceled due to circumstance out of their control, and when i asked them for a compensation they said we don't have compensation policy!!!!! i told them i want to call the Manager and they told me he will call you back and no one called me till the moment!!!???

I sent email to the head office and they replied back after 2 days that the Hotel management will call you directly and no one bother himself to call or even to return back my money :) !!!!!!!!

This is the worst service i’ve ever seen!!!!

Date of stay: April 2018
1  Thank Shahlaa_
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Resort Half Moon Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2018

Hello Shahlaa_,

Thank you for taking time to share your experience with us. We are very sorry to hear that your reservation was cancelled. We take comments such as these seriously and would like to follow up with you. I have sent you a private message in an effort to obtain more information.

I look forward to hearing back from you very soon.

Best Regards,

John O
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 20 April 2018 via mobile

It was the most bad experience of dinning in five start hotel where restaurant manager was totally unprofessionally managed customers , there was long que without any order peoples were yelling at restaurant manager who was very badly behaving and I wondered why hotel manager didn’t take action.
BBQ was finished at 7:30 other buffets good items were very slowly coming.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank chkashif23
Reviewed 24 March 2018

I took 2 friends to the Holiday Inn Friday Lunch Buffett. I had attended earlier in 2011. I found the Buffet OK but much less variety than before. My friends where very thankful to me for opening there eyes to this facility in Saudi Arabia. In particular the pool access and beach acces and quiet environment to sit a ponder life at the seaside. However, we were shocked at the price. I paid SAR475 for 3 persons. I only now understand about the coupon program after reading other reviews. Did I get charged the coupon price or was I charged for the coupon? We only intended to have the buffet, but took a walk around too. Was I over charged?

Date of stay: March 2018