All reviews two floors nice hotel ground floor reception area non smoking room other hotels comfortable room breakfast and dinner saudi arabia corniche business gym housekeeping security
Reviewed 16 October 2018

A typical Holiday Inn, good location and things mostly worked. Good menu for room service if vegetarian. Tried to ask some questions before my stay, none of the emails were responded to. The air conditioner was loud but it was hot af outside.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank CK258
Reviewed 3 October 2018

This was the first time that I have stayed in this hotel, having stayed in a number of others in the locality. The staff were all friendly and helpful with easy check in and check out process. I stayed in a first floor room overlooking the swimming pools which are currently closed and by the look of them in need of renovation. The room was clean and tidy but certainly in need of an upgrade. There were some small holes in the net curtains leading out to the balcony and the door frame on the bathroom had started to rot away at the lower section. The air conditioning worked well but was quite noisy and left a damp smell in the room. On a positive note the reception area and restaurants were bright and airy and the breakfast and dinner, served buffet style and of good variety and quality. There is also limited security checks in place although there was the equipment to do this it was not used during my stay.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Holiday Inn AlK... K, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Al Khobar-Corniche, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2018

Thank you for choosing Holiday Inn and for taking the time to provide feedback about your experience at Holiday Inn AL KHOBAR - CORNICHE.

I would like to start by apologizing to you for the inconveniences you faced during your stay

We strive to make each stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible, and we appreciate that you brought your experience to our attention. We take feedback seriously and will coach our team to make the necessary changes so we can provide a better experience in the future.

Again, thank you for sharing your comments, and if I can be of assistance to you, please contact me directly at 0551087832 or m.alshareef@hicorniche.com.

Mohammed Al Shareef
Front Office Manager
m.alshareef@hicorniche.com

Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

First time staying at this hotel. The reception staff were excellent and cooperative. Accessibility to landmarks from this hotel is quick and easy. Minor issues were the restaurant (a bit late in taking and delivering orders), the room I stayed in was a bit small and the AC was too cold (tried dialing it down but it did not work).

Other than that, I enjoyed my stay there.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Holiday Inn AlK... K, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Al Khobar-Corniche, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2018

Dear Guest
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Holiday Inn AL KHOBAR - CORNICHE.

Again, thank you for choosing Holiday Inn, and if I can be of assistance to you, please contact me directly .

Mohammed Al Shareef
Front Office Manager
m.alshareef@hicorniche.com

Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

I have no words for this Hotel. The Air condition worked with a heavy noise. Well it can happen, however trying to call the reception after 21h00 and you wont get any answer. Called from the Room... again and again... however i gave up after 30 minutes. I thought to give it a try on the mobile phone, however again not even from the outside i got through. Hence i gave up after about 45 minutes of calling.... on both lines, i packed up and went donwstairs.... surprise surprise... i found an empty Reception... qith one guy playing on his phone.

The hallways AC did not work either... great to be in a 4 star hotel where they have severe problems with their ACs

Never again....

Trip type: Travelled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Al Khobar-Corniche, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2018

Hi Leif V,

Thank you for your stay and for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am sorry to read that our facilities and services did not live up to your expectations. Please allow me to follow up on your concerns and have the opportunity to regain your faith in us. I have sent you a private message in an effort to obtain additional information.

We appreciate you as our guest and look forward to your response.

Thanks,

Christian C.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 23 August 2018 via mobile

This is not my first time to stay in this hotel .it is so good I like the atmosphere ,as well as the room and staff.break fast is so good too.
I would recommend this hotel for familys, kids are going to have fun.

Date of stay: August 2018