US$ 175
US$ 162
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 218/night.

US$ 208
US$ 199
US$ 99
US$ 89
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 103/night.

US$ 106
US$ 95
Gulf Hotel(Al Khobar)
US$ 97
US$ 84
TripAdvisor
All reviewstwo floorsnice hotelnon smoking roomother hotelstv channelsbusiness hotelsaudi arabiacornichelobbygymhousekeepingiftarfurnituresecurity
Reviewed 7 May 2018

it was my night mare to stay at holiday in, I used to be in same brand globally and its amazing, in this hotel very old building, my night was horrible till maintenance engineer fix it, in 3 am after few minutes it was very hot cause of dust in the filter and even if it was ok, the standard of central condition is very old, I think it will be hot in summer specially, the TV is not that clear image with bad voice, stuff was very helpful smiley and nice but when I told them iam IHG member so I should have 10% discount cause the app is not working good that moment they said in reception we cannot give you members rate, al other hotels as member I can have on the deck if there rooms.
I think in Khobar many other hotels is better in same or less price

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Al Khobar-Corniche, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2018

Hi Khalid_AlShnanah,

I understand your concern about getting the best value for accommodations and I'm sorry we fell short this time. I sent you an email to obtain a few specifics. I have also noted your comments about the air conditioning and the tired condition of the property. If there will be future improvements to be made, our hotel will keep your feedback in mind. Thank you for your loyalty and for choosing us!

Hope to hear from you soon,

Anna B

Reviewed 5 May 2018

This is an outstanding feeling I had here in Holiday Inn Al Khobar - Corniche. I felt home and was so much comfortable. Everything was so good. Welcoming staff, extremely clean and comfortable room. The garden cafe made me feel in a peaceful resort.
Dining in the restaurant either for breakfast or dinner was so tasty.

Room Tip: The best view is rooms with the garden view.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

Nice hotel, rooms are decent size, clean well maintained.
Food is delicious and the staff are friendly.
Hotel facilities are nice with good pool side setting. Location close to the sea side with lots of restaurants and cafes..Recommended.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

This was my first stay at this hotel but the money is not worth it. Check in was smooth however i requested for a quieter room and i got a room which was next to the sheesa place and the noise was killer.

Anyways the room itself was a turn off, while the hotel lobby is nice and modern the room was more like antique, TV was old, switches were not at convenient location and the channels were pretty outdated.

On the plus side the breakfast was good with good variety and nice seating place. Personally i dont think i will stay here again.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Al Khobar-Corniche, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2018

Dear Sjhus5,

My name is Anthony and I thank you for your recent stay with us and reviewing our property. I am glad you liked the breakfast selections we offer. On the other hand, I am deeply sorry for the issues you had with your room, specially with its condition and cleanliness. I am also sorry for the experience you had with the noise which affected your stay. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. Your review will be used to consider improvements needed and we hope that you can give us a chance to show what we have done.

Thank you for staying and we hope you give us another chance to show you how great our hotel is.

Anthony M

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Lack of any Easter plate with fruit or anything else in my room. Invisible management does not respond to any needs of hotel guests. Television programs are poor. You will not find sports channels. As a regular guest, I am very sorry.
Dariusz L.

Room Tip: room necessarily from the inner yard
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Al Khobar-Corniche, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2018

Hello dlowkis,

Thank you for staying with us and for leaving a review. It is regrettable that the level of service you received and the cable service negatively affected your overall satisfaction. We take comments such as these seriously and would like to follow up with you. I have sent you a private message in an effort to obtain more information.

I look forward to hearing back from you very soon.

Best Regards,