All reviews hyper panda business hotel small mall room service nice breakfast choose this hotel nice stay internet service king bed rooms are clean nice hotel star hotel easy access breakfast buffet is swimming pool hypermarket gym
Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

I’m frequently going to Alkhobar and I always stay at PRk view Hotel. It is a nice hotel, very functional and well located and with great and helpful staff. Rooms are good size, very clean and quiet.
Front desk personnel very professional and cordial. Will keep going back

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
GMParkInnAlKhobar, Front Office Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Al Khobar, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience.
We are happy that you have enjoyed your stay with us. looking forward for your next stay.
Kind regards,

Reviewed 26 March 2018

a nice stay with a nice quite location. Staff are friendly and very prompt in terms of checkin specifically . The breakfast buffet is nice and has a reasonable assortment to it . The rooms are not exceptional yet are convenient for a short stay

1  Thank Jobbo42
GMParkInnAlKhobar, Front Office Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Al Khobar, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Dear Mr. Jobbo,

Kind regards,

Reviewed 14 March 2018

I've been staying at this hotel for a number of weeks - on business staying for 4 nights per week.
The hotel is not in a particularly good location for me but the hotel next to my office is always full. I use UBER to get around so location isn't a deal-breaker.
The hotel is well presented and makes no claims to be other than 4 star. It's quiet inside and the rooms are clean, modern and well furnished.
The internet service works well and the free service is good enough for business use.

It's downside is the food.
Before I launch into that I have to say that food in the Middle East is dire. Poor quality ingredients cooked by untrained Indians (in general). It is difficult to find good food in the Middle East - in Saudi it's very difficult. You can gauge how good the food in hotels is from the fact that few people eat in them, even if they live in the hotel. Believe it or not the best food in Khobar is at IKEA.
For the Park Inn the room service food is not appetising. The restaurant is well appointed and has a large buffet each evening, but I don't eat there after trying it twice. (Cost $35)

Room Tip: Rooms to the garden side are quieter
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
GMParkInnAlKhobar, Front Office Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Al Khobar, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2018

Dear Mr. James,

Thank you for taking the time to rate your recent stay with us. I will certainly share your rating with my Team.
We apologize you were not satisfied with the food in our hotel, Your comments are valued and your suggestions will be used to consider. I'm looking forward to welcome you again. Please let me know, if there is anything further I can assist you with. Best Regards, Tamer Mustafa Front Office Manager

Reviewed 13 March 2018

The hotel is clean and safe, for sure, nice design of the entrance hall and café, but that's all.
The restaurant is very poor in choice of meals, which are also all the time the same. The meal quality is very poor, too (they make ''India inspired'' cuisine, but without taste, from frozen ingerdients...you will eat for half of the price much better in "no-name" local restaurants on Prince Mohammad bin Fahd Road, ca 10 minutes walk away from the hotel.
The staff is helpful for its most, but the hotel services are unreliable - I ordered hotel taxi several times and it was late in all cases - at least 15 minutes after the time I requested.

Location is boring and far away from the city center and shops.

The promo price for the room I got was ok, if it was for the full priced, it would have been by far overpriced.

Breakfast is paid extra, 80 Rials (20 euros) / day, which is really a lot for the very small choice of food (knowing that 80 Rials is a dish price in a very good restaurant here...)

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
GMParkInnAlKhobar, Front Office Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Al Khobar, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2018

Dear Mr. Mvana,

We apologize you were not satisfied with the towels issue during your stay, Your comments are valued and your suggestions will be used to consider

I'm looking forward to welcome you again.
Please let me know, if there is anything further I can assist you with.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 9 January 2018

I have stayed in this hotel a few times while on business in Khobar, the rooms are well well equipped and clean rooms, location is very good.
The staff are very nice and go above and beyound in assisting your every need, Mr Shehadeh, Mr Abu Kamar and Mr Mustafa went the extra mile to make my stay a very nice one.

Room Tip: All rooms are nice
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
GMParkInnAlKhobar, Front Office Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Al Khobar, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2018

Dear Mr. Adel,

Thank you very much for having taken the time to write a review about your recent stay with us. It is just with your open and constructive feedback, that we can improve our services and fulfill our promises. I'm more than happy to see, you enjoyed your time at the Park inn By Radisson Hotel Al Khobar. It was my pleasure to read your review and the whole team says THANK YOU, this is the best motivation for all of us. I'm looking forward to welcome you again. Please let me know, if there is anything further I can assist you with.

Best regards,