“Lotus Drama Dessert”
Review of Parker's

Parker's
Ranked #36 of 275 Restaurants in Al Khobar
Reviewed 5 October 2017

Love their concept with needing a key to enter (which is hidden in public places). Tried their Lotus Drama Dessert and it was GREAT! The icecream is what really makes the different. Their menu is filled with new dishes to try. Can't wait!

Reviewed 15 September 2017

Great Experience simply I just feel at home having Kabayans always on the GO. I have tried pasta and street fries which I consider suiting my taste already and somehow economical. I met Ronald and other Filipinos who were equally accommodating and friendly more power!!!!!!!!

Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

We had sliders and burgers at parkers.
Parkers is a fast food restaurant in AlKhobar of Saudi Arabia.
There was a hype about it. The place can not be entered unless you carry their parkers "KEY". So i thought it was an exclusive fine dinning place.

Salt restaurant is on the ground floor of the building while Parkers is on the first floor.
The place is basic... nothing fancy.
The tables were clean.
The food was fine. We ordered sliders, Burgers, and pasta.
None of those was outstanding but it was not bad either.

The service was ok .
Personally I am not tempted to visit it again

1  Thank drjsaleh
Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

Great atmosphere with wide range of sunshine accessing the place which makes the details more clearer . The staff is way too friendly and energetic. The food is delicious.Try their breakfast specially babka

Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

Thank you for being five minutes away from my house. And being so good to me when I feel bad and comforting all of my feelings and being there for me when I need lots of emotional eating. But you must have a key to go there.