All reviews other hotels location is great nice bathroom easy access business trip front office tv channels airport pick hotel is excellent fitness center swimming pool restaurant staff car parking special thanks enjoyed my stay nice stay recommend this hotel
Reviewed 7 May 2018

First of all location is just opposite Mall of Dhahran which is the biggest plus point. Hotels have very sporty theme which provides you a positive vibe. Staff is friendly, Breakfast is very average. Recommended for all type of visitors- Family, Singles and Business.

Room Tip: Some rooms have the Mall view.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
AloftDhahran, Cluster Director of Marketing at Aloft Dhahran, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2018

Greetings!

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We're happy you enjoyed your visit with us along with the services and style of Aloft and gladly welcome savvy guests as yourself. Thank you again for your review and for staying with us. We hope to see you again soon at Aloft hotel.

Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

I am here for business and have booked a stay for 2 weeks. The rooms are amazing with good features. The breakfast spread is good too. Just opposite the the mall oh dhahran which makes this an ideal location.
This hotel is perfect for business traveller's and recommended.
I am surely coming to stay here again!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

This is my second experience with Aloft hotel in the region and it was great as usual. I usually stay at Aloft Riyadh and because I’m always comfortable there, I decided to stay at the same in Dhahran. Aloft in Dhahran was exactly the same hotel in Riyadh, which was so convenient because nothing has change for me. I even felt that I never traveled from my room in Riyadh... copy paste style. Everything is the same. The exterior of the hotel, the lobby, elevators, rooms, facilities and even the restaurant, which for me was amazing.

The staff are extra nice, helpful, friendly and polite, especially the front guy Abdulrahman!!!! He was the extremely nice with a smile on the face all the time. Thank you...

*** The hotel has a very nice pool on the roof.

*** location was great and close to the biggest mall in Dhahran and other great restaurants just a walking distance.

Greetings!

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We're happy you enjoyed your visit with us along with the services and style of Aloft and gladly welcome savvy guests as yourself. We will share your wonderful comments with the team. Thank you again for your review and for staying with us. We hope to see you again soon at Aloft hotel.

Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

We had nice stay for 5 days in Aloft Dhahran. Hotel looks very new and modern. Staffs are highly cooperative, both in reception and house keeping. During buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner test was okay. But sometimes we felt that variety is less, common items are served in alternate days. Auth can have a look on the restaurant side, otherwise everything was good. We enjoyed. Location is good , just opposite of Mall of Dhahran.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
AloftDhahran, Cluster Director of Marketing at Aloft Dhahran, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2018

Dear Mr Nabid

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We're happy you enjoyed your visit with us along during the summit. We offer to provide you modern services and style of Aloft and gladly welcome savvy guests as yourself. We will consider your feedback in future restaurant offerings. Thank you again for your review and for staying with us. We hope to see you again soon at Aloft hotel.

Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

During my visits in dharan . Always stayed in aloft , this time also booked aloft th SPG site and got confirmation also , but when I reached hotel they told my booking is cancel, reason my card , well some how got the room
Not as per my choice and same credit card works that time , well being a gold memeber this type of problem strange ,

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
AloftDhahran, General Manager at Aloft Dhahran, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2018

Many thanks for your recent stay in the Aloft Dhahran and for sharing your feedback with us.

I was pleased to hear that in the end we did manage to secure your room and offer you once again a great stay in the Hotel. Having said this, I do sincerely apologies for the confusion around your credit card and the consequences of the same.

I hope to meet you personally during your next stay in the Aloft Dhahran and please do connect with me whenever I can be of any assistance.

Yours sincerely,