Free cancellation until 29/07
US$ 211
US$ 202
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewssoft openingsky loungediwan restauranthigh tea experiencevero restaurantoutstanding staffparking servicehotel is nicely locatedbusiness tripf bsaudi arabiain room diningcity viewrooms are spaciouscomfortable stayhome away from homeexcellent location
Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

While the suite was ok in size - a bit on the small size, I found it not well equipped.

They don’t have an iron yet don’t offer 24 hour pressing service - doesn’t make sense. The room service menu wasn’t in the room and by the time it arrives I already was not in the mood- plus limited. Booking a car in advance and asking for the info on the car and driver was a nightmare that took me ages to resolve - after trying to reach the switchboard to no avail and then being told that I should send an email as opposed to transferring me as I had requested to the Conceirge. Breakfast ordered through the door hanging menu for 8 am and doesn’t arrive - finally coming at 8:30 after I called down.

I am giving some examples of how this is an issue of service levels and training as opposed to the actual room or hotel standard.

I believe that it’s in the attitude that needs to be instilled in the staff. It’s fine to stay when on business but certainly doesn’t feel like a home away from home based on my standards of what a 5 Star hotel should be.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
KempinskiAlKhobar, General Manager at Kempinski Al Othman Hotel Al Khobar, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2018

Dear Soha5017,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I regret to learn that you have experienced such inconveniences during your stay. I have taken note of your valuable comments to ensure that those mishaps will not occur in the future. It is with your valuable remarks that we continue to exceed our guest service experience.
We look forward to welcoming you back soon to an unparalleled experience.

Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

The hotel is amazing and luxurious,I created many group meetings there ,the meeting rooms excellent.The restaurant is above excellent and the people working there offer us excellent service especially Mr Rion Prakash ,He is always careful to satisfy the guests and also Zirari.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
KempinskiAlKhobar, General Manager at Kempinski Al Othman Hotel Al Khobar, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2018

Dear Rania A:
Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable review. I am delighted to learn that our services and facilities were up to your expectations. We will definitely share your gratitude with the team and in particular to Rion and Zirari. Looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
Kindest Regards

Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

The hotel is amazing and rooms are spacious and luxurious
Bed in king size not even queen with comfortable mattress and good selection of pillows
Toilet with hot tub and standing shower is very nice
Technology makes the room unique as you can turn the lights on and off and put the do not disturb sign or clean the room and control the AC temp from a small touch panel next to your bed

I tried the buffet during lunch. Honestly the main course is not very delicious it looks that the chefs are amateurs, but the starters and salads and deserts are fine

The breakfast is in the same outlet, the selection is not bad but they have a lady doing omelets, she brought mixed eggs and she said this is what we call omelet here and its local name shakshooka !! Its weird a little bit, but it went funny as she changed the plate 3 times until i surrendered.

All in all the hotel is pretty amazing and luxurious, this will be my only stay in Khobar for good.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
KempinskiAlKhobar, General Manager at Kempinski Al Othman Hotel Al Khobar, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2018

Dear Yousef B:
Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable review,
It is great to learn that the quality of our facilities and services offered were up to your expectations.
We have taken notes of your feedback in regards to the omelets and the food varieties.
Thank you once again for the feedback and we look forward to welcome you back at Kempinski Al Othman.
General Manager.

Reviewed 3 May 2018

This is a very nice hotel that feels small and luxurious. Very well appointed and comfortable to work in. Some of the finest sheets that I have ever slept in. Well appointed bathroom, and everything worked perfectly. Several restaurants onsite, but not within walking distance to anywhere.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank D_Willy_S
KempinskiAlKhobar, General Manager at Kempinski Al Othman Hotel Al Khobar, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2018

Dear D_Willy_S,
Thank you for visiting Kempinski Al Othman Hotel Al Khobar and for sharing your kind review. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your experience with us, and that we were able to meet your expectations.
We hope to welcome you back soon.
Kind regards

Reviewed 1 May 2018

the hotel has a very good location, large room with spacious toilet , very comfy beds and amazing pillows,delicious food offered in the restaurants and in room dinning, and Amazing room service offered Mr. Waqas Ahmed

Room Tip: very comfy bed
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Dear Abdulla H,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us on Trip Advisor..
We are thrilled that Kempinski Al Othman Hotel was able to meet your expectations. We will definitely share your motivating comments with the team and Waqas.
We hope to welcome you back soon.
Kind regards