“Vegan Dishes and More”
Review of Circle

Circle
Ranked #46 of 310 Restaurants in Al Khobar
Reviewed 10 January 2018

This is my favorite restaurant in Khobar. I enjoyed it with a friend and then returned with my teenage daughters. They all loved it.

They serve kale with a lot of their dishes, but I had to return my kale because they didn't tell me it comes with oil on it. They quickly replaced it with dry kale.
I've tried the Falafel in a wrap with sweet potato fries (38 SAR), and loved it. Their sweet potato fries are amazing. Be sure to ask for ketchup.
I've also tried the Cauliflower and bbq chickpea flatbread (40 SAR) which I loved! The chickpeas were crunchy and added a delightful texture. I thought I was getting such a deal until I realized it didn't come with sweet potato fries and I had to order them separately for 24 SAR.
The Steak Salad came with too much dressing (my daughter requested no dressing, but never told us they made it wrong.) She enjoyed it nevertheless with large pieces of steak.
My daughter ordered the kale lemonade. We liked it, but don't drink it after the lemonade with mint because the kale lemonade is not very sweet and the lemonade with mint is. The drinks are way overpriced at 24 SAR, but nice for a special occasion.

The service here is amazing (but we've only come at lunch time.) Both times, we were one of 2-3 parties in the restaurant with all of the staff at our beck and call. Both times I sat at the corner table by the window and enjoyed the bright green and white dining room. There are also coffee tables with couches if you come for a drink. There is even a patio out front.

Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

Really enjoyed my first visit to Circle Cafe! A solid 4 stars.

THE BAD

There was some sort of candle or incense burning and the smell was intense. I had a major headache when we left.

The service. Our server’s English was NOT good and he kept messing things up. For instance, I’d asked for some food to be boxed up for takeaway but he threw it away instead. Or at the end of the meal, someone in our party requested a cappuccino with their dessert but it arrived well after dessert was over.

The regular French fries - they are definitely frozen

THE GOOD

The ambiance - it was incredible! Very cool decorations, though it was definitely more feminine.

Most of the food - I had a hamburger, which I enjoyed (good for this area). Other items our group had that were good: crunchy chicken salad, sweet potato fries, chicken sandwich, falafel, grilled halloumi, chocolate lava cake (definitely don’t miss this! It was SO GOOD)! The kids had mac and cheese, which they enjoyed.

Overall we liked it and will be back! I look forward to trying their breakfast.

Reviewed 21 June 2017

Been coming to this place at least once every couple of months since living In Saudi. It really is fantastic! The staff are always so helpful and welcoming! Try the bun-less burger and the triple layer chocolate cake it is absolutely out of this world!

Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

It was quiet, good atmosphere, delicious deserts. Unfortunately, unsatisfied with the staff. But we were served fast.
However, I hope that it's improved nowadays.

Reviewed 22 February 2017 via mobile

Been there with friends, we were singles and we sat outside, had to wait 10 minutes nobody came to talk to us, i Went inside and brought the menu myself, we found the menu poor a little bit not many choices, and we told that to the waiter! He said sorry thats all etc.. the meal was not bad.However, after finishing the meal the waiter brought the dessert menu which had manyyy main course item! i asked whats this? he said its our new menu it includes new dessert items and lunch items! i said why you didnt brought it from beginning!!! he said he forgot... it was very upsetting because the new items looked delicious!