All reviews central location opera house breakfast buffet tallest building replenished daily previous stay staff speak english and are double bed tap water russian city business trip reception staff room service clean bathroom many options trans siberian the ground floor
Reviewed 12 November 2016

If you are going to Ekaterinburg, for business or pleasure, there are many hotels. Some are high in price, some are low...so I decided for middle of the road. For us, there is only one. The Park Inn, and it turned out to be, top class. This is a centrally located hotel, everything, is beside you. We stayed here for a weekend, 07-10 October. I was here as a tourist, but if you are a business person, they have everything you will need. When we booked, they organised my invitation letter, free of charge. The ladies at reception, all have super English. I hope that I am not forgetting anybody, but ... Irena, the team of Olga's (there are a few), Andrea, and Ksenija, she took care of everything, super lady., they were like sisters to me, they were super. The internal security, which is very reassuring, Sergey, Gennadi and Roman, were always polite and friendly. The barman, Andrej, is also a very good barman and conversationalist. I had travelled about 5,500 km, for our holiday, so I was always a little concerned, about my choice of hotel. We arrived early, because of our flight, but this was no problem, they fixed us up, as soon as possible. We had a super weekend in this wonderful city, but the hotel, really made our holiday. The restaurant has a fantastic menu in the evenings, and the food is as good as you will get anywhere, if perhaps, not better. Same with the lunch menu. As for the breakfast... Ohh my God !! ...where do I start ? Delicious, bacon, sausages, scrambled egg, roast potatoes, grilled tomato, beans...all types of muesli and cereals, yogurt, all types of fresh juices, pancakes and syrups, fresh baked breads and croissants, meats (chicken, ham, beef), cheeses, salads, varieties of milk, butter, fresh chunks of fruits, and the largest array of of international coffees and teas, I have ever seen in my life...!! ... Who needs lunch, after this ?? The chefs and catering staff, are top class. It has a large open restaurant, with private tables, everything was so comfortable. The hotel has excellent WIFI, and business facilities. It has it's own ATM machine, which is super for security and withdrawal of money. It has it's own Hertz, car rental facility, inside the hotel, also. The bar and lounge area, is super comfortable, with large screen tv's ...but volume is always regulated, to suit everybody. The smoking area, is right outside the door, and it is always clean. In the room, the toilets and shower facilities are so clean and very spacious. The bed is super comfortable, and the wall colours of pastel blue, red and peach is so relaxing. The furniture, curtains were equally, in great taste and comfort.. Perhaps, because we traveled from the other side of the world, ?... the Director, and General Manager, Ms. Andre Cherateiu, presented us, with a special welcome gift. Never in my life of much travel, have I come across such warm and great professional care and attention. I will be coming back to Ekaterinburg in 2017, perhaps 4 times...and I know where I will be staying, beyond question.

Room Tip: No need, to look at any other hotel, in Ekaterinburg, this is the one.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Uliana I, Public Relations Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Ekaterinburg Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2016

Dear Peter,
Let me take this opportunity to thank you for choosing Park Inn by Radisson Ekaterinburg and your positive feedback about staying with us. Reviews like this make it all worthwhile. It means a lot to the team to know our hard work pays off! Besides the details about the hotel for sure will be useful for the future guests. I have shared your review with our team and we’re so pleased you had a great stay. Please be assured that hotel management is informed about your comments and we all tell you big thank you for your kind words and praise of employees. I really hope to see you again in the near future and provide you great service and unforgettable accommodation.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

Very friendly staff.
Rooms were modern, bright and clean.
Internet worked really well through out the hotel.
Food was very good. Salads were very fresh and remainder of the food very good.
Had a very good range of food and covered most types of food.
Breakfast was very good too.
All in all a very good place to stay. Will stay here again when next in the area.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Uliana I, Public Relations Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Ekaterinburg Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2016

Dear Guest,
Let me take this opportunity to thank you for choosing Park Inn by Radisson Ekaterinburg and sharing your comment. Me and all my colleagues are happy to hear that our efforts to provide excellent service were efficient. To know that our guests want to stay with us again is the best thing for us. Thank you one more time for your review. I hope to welcome you again in the nearest future!

Reviewed 14 October 2016 via mobile

Visited Yekaterinburg on business trip.
No problems to report, food in restaurant was good, room fine, internet fast enough.

Luidmila especially deserves a mention as she was especially helpful when on the front desk and in the restaurant.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business

Dear Guest,
Let me take this opportunity to thank you for choosing Park Inn by Radisson Ekaterinburg and sharing your comment. I'm very glad to hear that our efforts to provide excellent service to our guests were efficient. Such kind of comments inspires us to be better and better. Luidmila was informed about of your positive feedback and let me assure you that she will get encouragement from the management of the company. Thank you one more time for your review. I hope to welcome you again in the nearest future!

Reviewed 15 September 2016 via mobile

Central location. AC not working. Good WiFi. Great shower. The beds were way too soft. Garbage can in the bathroom doesn't work. Average breakfast. No maps were available of the city. Plenty of electrical outlets for charging devices. Nice lobby and bar.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
Uliana I, Public Relations Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Ekaterinburg Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2016

Dear Guest,
Let me take this opportunity to thank you for choosing Park Inn by Radisson Ekaterinburg and sharing your comment. I'm upset to hear that your accommodation didn't meet all expectations. Let me assure you that we have taken note of your comments and already working on correcting details were it is possible. I hope we will have a chance to see you again in the nearest future and improve your experience.

Reviewed 11 August 2016

Park Inn Hotel in Ekaterinbourg is located near the center of the town. All the team is really available to help you and make your stay in Russia enjoyable and easy. The team is professional and very kind. The rooms are quiet and you feel at home. I visited this hotel last year and I'll come back next year. Breakfasts are huge and fresh. A VERY GOOD CHOICE. I recommand.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Park Inn by Radisson Hotels
Uliana I, Public Relations Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Ekaterinburg Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2016

Dear Alain,
I'm happy to receive your review one more time, it shows that we have made a good impression on you. Let me take this opportunity to thank you for choosing Park Inn by Radisson Ekaterinburg. I'm very glad to hear that our efforts to provide excellent service to our guests were efficient. Such kind of comments from our guests inspires us to be better and better. I hope to see you again in the near future and demonstrate Yes I can! attitude!