See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 December 2016

As my husband's brother lives in Russia, Yekaterinburg we travel there often. It is the first time we stayed in Ramada and there was a special occasion for that. On November, 25 we visited a beautiful wedding of our friends. I loved the music, the food and the atmosphere. We needed to organize something for our transportation and next reservation so we asked the manager to help us. Surprisingly we met a perfectly English speaking lady Liana, who was so professional, nice to us and helped us in all our issues. Liana is the best! In general the staff in Ramada Yekaterinburg is very nice and welcoming. Always friendly and ready to help. Next time we visit Russia - it will be Ramada! Thank you!

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Ramada Y, General Manager at Ramada Hotel and Spa Yekaterinburg, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2016

Dear Sarah!

We would like to thank you for choosing Ramada Yekaterinburg Hotel & Spa for your stay and taking the time to write your review. Our main goal is to meet the demands of our guests as well as to exceed them and create comfortable conditions for your pastime. Your comments are extremely valuable to us as they allow us to improve the quality of the services we provide.

We are very grateful for your positive comments about our work and hotel staff. We are glad that Liana managed to help you resolve all the issues, we will transfer your flattering comments directly to Liana. We will be looking forward to see you again at Ramada Yekaterinburg Hotel & Spa and will do our best to make your stay comfortable and memorable.

If you have any other questions or comments, do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind regards,
Larisa Baranova

Reviewed 1 August 2016

I have visited Ramada Yekaterinburg during my trip around Russia at the beginning of july. And I wanna say – that`s the best hotel` I`ve visited in Russia! Breakfast: big choice of fresh and tasty things, amazing SPA center – it has rally huge swimming pool outdoors. Daria from reception is really friendly, explained everything about the city and what I should visit! Guys from lobby bar are also really nice and friendly! Service is really good. Amazing place for peaceful relax and also for productive working! I`m gonna back here for sure, strongly advised!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 April 2016

Fullfills what you would expect from Ramada. Apart from main hotel building, there are several cottages, some of them rented by local elites. Hotel is close to the airport, but the exit is only in the city direction, so for the airport, you have to go cca 7 km to the city and only then turn to the other side of hwy.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 September 2015

Hotel declared 5 stars level of services.
Rooms are tiny! Quality of food in restaurant and bar is very low. You can not charge your restaurant bill to your room account without cash deposit! Receptionist "forgot" to inform me about such strange specifics!
WiFi in the room unstable and very slow!

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
2  Thank Ayrat_1959
Ramada Y, General Manager at Ramada Hotel and Spa Yekaterinburg, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2015

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Ramada Yekaterinburg and taking time to complete the Guest Survey.
Our goal is not only to meet the needs of all and every Guest we serve, but to exceed Your expectations and make Your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible.
Please know that Your feedback is extremely valuable to us. Feedback such as Yours assists us in improving our service and property on a daily basis. In addition, please know that Your comments and issues will always be addressed.
It is our hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve You.
If we can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact Ramada Yekaterinburg directly at:

Larisa I. Baranova,
Ramada Yekaterinburg

Tel.: +7 (343) 259-35-35
Fax: +7 (343) 259-35-36
Info@ramadayekaterinburg.com

Reviewed 9 July 2015

I stayed here in May to attend a wedding. The hotel is quite impressive in appearance. Their indoor/outdoor heated swimming pools are immaculate. Inside there's a Turkish bath (steam room) and 2 saunas. The rooms are spacious and clean. The staff at the hotel spoke very good English. The breakfast was very, very good with a large selection of items. When I go back to Ekaterinburg, I'm staying at this hotel. In fact, I plan on buying a 2 day visit (a gift) to this hotel for some local people I know just to relax. This hotel is in the top 5 of the best hotels I have stayed at. You can't go wrong choosing to stay here.

Although the airport is close, you have to back track quite a bit to turn around and drive to the airport (I used a taxi). Also, the hotel is located on the outskirts of the city. Apart from water skiing on the lake, there's not much close by to visit. So expect a long taxi ride back into the city for activities.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled solo
Ramada Y, General Manager at Ramada Hotel and Spa Yekaterinburg, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2015

Dear Guest,

It is our hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve You.

Tel.: +7 (343) 259-35-35