See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 August 2016

I have visited Ramada Yekaterinburg during my trip around Russia at the beginning of july. And I wanna say – that`s the best hotel` I`ve visited in Russia! Breakfast: big choice of fresh and tasty things, amazing SPA center – it has rally huge swimming pool outdoors. Daria from reception is really friendly, explained everything about the city and what I should visit! Guys from lobby bar are also really nice and friendly! Service is really good. Amazing place for peaceful relax and also for productive working! I`m gonna back here for sure, strongly advised!

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 April 2016

Fullfills what you would expect from Ramada. Apart from main hotel building, there are several cottages, some of them rented by local elites. Hotel is close to the airport, but the exit is only in the city direction, so for the airport, you have to go cca 7 km to the city and only then turn to the other side of hwy.

Date of stay: March 2016
Reviewed 23 September 2015

Hotel declared 5 stars level of services.
Rooms are tiny! Quality of food in restaurant and bar is very low. You can not charge your restaurant bill to your room account without cash deposit! Receptionist "forgot" to inform me about such strange specifics!
WiFi in the room unstable and very slow!

Date of stay: September 2015
2  Thank Ayrat_1959
Ramada Y, General Manager at Ramada Hotel and Spa Yekaterinburg, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2015

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Ramada Yekaterinburg and taking time to complete the Guest Survey.
Our goal is not only to meet the needs of all and every Guest we serve, but to exceed Your expectations and make Your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible.
Please know that Your feedback is extremely valuable to us. Feedback such as Yours assists us in improving our service and property on a daily basis. In addition, please know that Your comments and issues will always be addressed.
It is our hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve You.
If we can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact Ramada Yekaterinburg directly at:

Reviewed 9 July 2015

I stayed here in May to attend a wedding. The hotel is quite impressive in appearance. Their indoor/outdoor heated swimming pools are immaculate. Inside there's a Turkish bath (steam room) and 2 saunas. The rooms are spacious and clean. The staff at the hotel spoke very good English. The breakfast was very, very good with a large selection of items. When I go back to Ekaterinburg, I'm staying at this hotel. In fact, I plan on buying a 2 day visit (a gift) to this hotel for some local people I know just to relax. This hotel is in the top 5 of the best hotels I have stayed at. You can't go wrong choosing to stay here.

Although the airport is close, you have to back track quite a bit to turn around and drive to the airport (I used a taxi). Also, the hotel is located on the outskirts of the city. Apart from water skiing on the lake, there's not much close by to visit. So expect a long taxi ride back into the city for activities.

Date of stay: May 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Ramada Y, General Manager at Ramada Hotel and Spa Yekaterinburg, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2015

Dear Guest,

Reviewed 12 January 2015

I stayed here for 2 days and the staff was real friendly. The room was real clean and the bed was nice and relaxing. The bar on the ground floor was real nice. I also enjoyed the lake in the back of the hotel. This is a real good hotel.

Date of stay: June 2014
2  Thank GattoViziato
Ramada Y, Управляющий at Ramada Hotel and Spa Yekaterinburg, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2015