All reviews railway station world cup stayed for nights city centre hotel is located wi fi doesn t recommend this hotel air conditioning very nice hotel amenities receptionist minibar personnel
Reviewed 16 July 2017

The hotel is located near the railway station, and in front of it is the pedestrian Navaginsky Avenue. The atelier is very clean and beautiful. Staff are friendly! In a word I really liked it. I advise everyone!

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
NataliaUsova, Управляющий at Park Inn By Radisson Sochi Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2017

Thank you so much for the great review regarding your recent stay at the Park Inn by Radisson Sochi City Centre. We are very glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and we will be looking forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

We stayed one night at park Inn Sochi centre during our Black Sea cruise, knyaz Vladimir.
My opinions are as follow:
-neat and clean room
-very clean bathroom
-breakfast .....wooooow ....delicious,diverse,high quality

Location is not the best but it is good!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
NataliaUsova, Управляющий at Park Inn By Radisson Sochi Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2017

Dear Adybeig,

Thank you so much for your review regarding your recent stay at the Park Inn by Radisson Sochi City Centre.

We are very happy to receive such comments from you and we are delighted to know that we managed to meet your expectations. We will be looking forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 15 June 2017

Very well placed in the heart of the city, just by the railway station. Still, not so noisy as I was affraid, especially if you ask for a room on the opposite direction. Decent food (German style!!!) and quite rich breakfast. Walking path leading to the harbour starts closely, with plenty of shops and bars. Rooms are correct on size, beds are much too soft, zero amenities (except two small bottles of water): no tea, cofee, minibar etc. And the worse, the Internet is catastrophically slow or even absent, and if you are travelling for business this can be a huge problem.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
NataliaUsova, Управляющий at Park Inn By Radisson Sochi Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2017

Thank you very much for your review regarding your recent stay at the Park Inn by Radisson Sochi City Centre. I am very sorry that you had to experience difficulties with the Internet which is not usually the case in our hotel. I passed this information to our IT Manager who will investigate what could happen.

In the meantime, we will be very happy to welcome you back and hope to see you again in the future in our hotel!

Reviewed 1 May 2017

Well, I'm on day 2 of my 7 day say here and it couldn't be going worse. Check in was fine. Staff very attentive. The problem began when I came home at 9:30 PM from sightseeing. The room was very hot. I told the manager and she asked me to wait 7 minutes while she attended to other guests. I ended up waiting almost an hour. I had to call and come down to the lobby FIVE times before someone acknowledged and changed agreed to change my room. I was relieved and grateful as I had just flown from the US to Moscow and taken a 23 hour train ride from Moscow to Sochi. I was exhausted. Unfortunately, the A/C in the room didn't work either!! At this point, I was too tired to protest. I opened the window to get some relief but the train station is next door. If you open the windows, you can't sleep due to all the announcements. So, it was either sweat like a pig, or go deaf from the announcements from the train station and not sleep all night.

The next morning, I went to the same manager who was still on duty. She sent up a technical person who said, "of course the A/C doesn't work. It was cold two days ago. We have a common A/C system. It's not going to work in the rooms for another day or so!" I responded by saying, "You can feel that the A/C works in the hallway. Just not in the room. If it's a common system, why does it work in the hallway, but not in the room?" He just shrugged, smiled, and didn't say anything.

This is a hotel by Radisson!! You would think that you would get a better, more satisfactory response than that. I don't know what to think. As of now, I would NEVER recommend anybody staying in this hotel, until you like to sleep in a sauna and sweat like a pig, which has been my experience so far.

Oh, I've made it very clear to the staff about my dissatisfaction. No offers of compensation of some kind at all.

Room Tip: Don't travel when they decide you shouldn't use the A/C
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
NataliaUsova, Управляющий at Park Inn By Radisson Sochi Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2017

Dear Mr. Thornton,

Let me bring my sincere apologies for the situation with the air conditioning in your room. I am very sorry that we didn't manage to meet your expectations upon your arrival to our hotel. We will do our best to make the rest of your stay the most pleasant and comfortable one.

The General Manager

Reviewed 5 March 2017

Stayed in this hotel for 1 night. Room was spotless as was the hotel in general. Staff were excellent and breakfast was first class. I was not in the area long enough to comment but I would definitely return.

Room Tip: Ask for view to the sea.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
NataliaUsova, Управляющий at Park Inn By Radisson Sochi Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2017

Dear Rob,

Thank you so much for your great review regarding your stay in our hotel. We are very happy we managed to meet your expectations and we will be looking forward to welcoming you back hopefully soon.

With best wishes,