All reviews the river business trip excellent hotel pool and sauna hotel is located mini bar nice restaurant credit card room service great job comfortable rooms world cup suite city wifi promenade
Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

Quick business trip with just one night at The Holiday Inn Samara.
City location close to the river which might be seen from the upper floors. I had a superior room with more Soviet-style urban view, nothing to write home about. However, room met the Holiday Inn standard, clean and tidy. Comfortable bed, fully functioning bathroom, limited TV channels. Bar and restaurant area all ok, good local beers and food. Most staff speak good English and checkin/out efficient. Packed lunch provided on request was ready on time in the morning and proved pretty tasty. Altogether a solid and functional hotel with pleasant and helpful staff.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Victoria B, Менеджер по обслуживанию клиентов at Holiday Inn Samara, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2017

Dear M-r Antiblackberry!
Thank you for your positive feedback!
Hope to see you again in our hotel,
Best regards,

Reviewed 3 April 2017

The hotel is located on the bank of Volga river. I've stayed there for 1 night only and don't know if it's close to any city attractions.

The room was big, clean, freshly smelling, with comfy bed and pillows. But the level of noise was very disturbing - I could hear what people in the next room were talking about even wearing the earplugs. When the doors in the neighbouring rooms were shut, my room was kind of vibrating.

Apart from the noise, everything was good. Nice breakfast with a wide choice of food.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Victoria B, Менеджер по обслуживанию клиентов at Holiday Inn Samara, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2017

Dear Anna, thank you for staying in our hotel and feedback.
It is very important for us and we will do our best to improve our rooms condition.
Hope to see you again,

Reviewed 27 March 2017

Staff were helpful and rooms very well proportioned. didn't try the restaurant so cant comment. for the price it was decent place and did the job. the gym ,pool and sauna are very good additions! only downside was there were a few disreputable people in the lobby late at night.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Victoria B, Менеджер по обслуживанию клиентов at Holiday Inn Samara, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2017

Dear Mr antrowan, thank you for your feedback! We do our best for the comfortable staying of our guests. And we are very glad that you appreciate our service!
Hope to see you again,

Reviewed 30 November 2016

I stayed here during my work trip for 2 nights. It was given a beautiful room on the 4th floor with the Volga river view. Hotel seems new and good furnished. Bed is big and comfortable. The only moment I didn't like is when I put DND on my door (I always do it during my short stay) the maid was trying to enter my room by knocking the door. Fortunately the same moment I was going out of the elevator and she gave me the bathrobe she wanted to change. It is very attentive from her side but anyway I already informed by my card that I would not like anyone to disturb me. Breakfast was delicious with many choices for different tastes. Thank you for welcoming in your hotel. Best regards.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 October 2016

I was several times at this hotel, everything is very good, the only exception is a part of the breakfast.
No time fresh bread was available, always several days old.
It was a big surprise.
Eggs on order is another big disappointment.
First you have to discover, there is someone.
If you discover it, another surprise - you can or you have to make a written order and put the paper somewhere.
Then you have to watch carefully, first, if the eggs guy is coming
and starting preparing your eggs and figure out if/when they are done. No one will bring them to your table.
These two strange things are putting the hotel one level down.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
AlinaG133, Manager at Holiday Inn Samara, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking your time and sharing your comments with us. Please accept our apologies for the inconveniences you have experienced in our hotel. We have taken your comments on board to improve our service.

We hope to see you again soon at Holiday Inn Samara!

Kind regards,