All reviews nice stay walking street stayed here great location shower wifi taxi kremlin
Reviewed 13 May 2017

Nice hotel in the center of Kazan.
Flawless check-in, even in the middle of the night (due to flight arrival time).
Comfortable room with view on the pedestrian area (Bauman street).
Room offered everything needed and was quiet after all.
I was advised upon check-in that during my stay there will be issues with hot water due to some massiving tubing works in the city. I can say that - maybe given the low occupancy - fortunately it turned out to be less "dramatic" that expected. Hotel boilers somewhat could compensate, I did not really have had any inconvenience. However given the long construction period anounced I am not sure what will happen if the hotel would be more busy.

Probably the weak spot was the breakfast.
Though they tried to offer a varietal of choices on their buffet I felt that the quality of most produce was not necessary 'first choice'. Tables where not set up but guests should help themselves with cutlery and china. Of course no big drama, however given there was enough staff standing around, I believe it would give a nice touch of service to "prepare" a table for a guest.
Tap water quality in general seems not the very best - call me spoilt given I'm Austrian - so you are provided with free of charge water bottles in your room for making yourself tea for example. However, the coffee machine at breakfast seems to be serviced with "tap-water". That said, the certain scent of chlorine you can smell in your shower, you'd taste in your coffee.

All in all I would not hesitate coming back because the price-value of Nogai is excellent.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 February 2017

Great Bed, Bath, and Breakfast. Near the Center of Kazan, Bauman St. Where you can shop signature clothes, party rocking bars and Kazan Restaurants even illusion museum too. Can,t wait for the next stay.

Room Tip: Tell them to put you in the new rooms
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Anna I, Менеджер по обслуживанию клиентов at Nogai, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2017

Dear jocelangelo_lucos, Thank you for choosing Hotel "Nogai". It is a great pleasure to read your comments. Hope we can achieve our goal by making your stay memorable and comfortable. We will be waiting for you next time. Sincerely, Evgenia Borodavko, Head of quality control department

Reviewed 4 December 2016 via mobile

Nogai is such a good hotel in the hear of Kazan in the pedestrian only street. The building has historical meaning of Kazan poet museum. Good service friendly staff and high roofed confortable new hotel rooms. Always warm enough in winter.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Anna I, Менеджер по маркетингу at Nogai, responded to this reviewResponded 15 December 2016

Dear Traveler.
Thank you for your review and for choosing our hotel among all the varieties. We hope to see you again in our hotel your next visit to Kazan!

Reviewed 13 October 2016

I stayed 2 nights with my 20 year old son. This was an acceptable hotel for a short stay. We arrived off the night train from Nizhny and they had a room available at 8am but they would not allow an early check in without paying an extra £17.50 GBP. Fair enough in most cases but as we were checking out at 5.30 am on the day of departure they could have been more flexible. Everything works but the whole place is a bit impersonal. Breakfast is good but they won't allow you into the buffet until you have paid in cash at the desk, which is not good PR. I don't understand why the bill couldn't go on the room. A bit more inflexibility which means overall it was a 3* experience

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Anna I, Менеджер по связям с общественностью at Nogai, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2016

Dear guest!
Thank you for your review and for choosing our hotel. Please, accept our apologies for these inconvenience, but unfortunately, according to our standars we have to take extra payment for early check inspite of that you will have early departure. We apologize again for the inconvenience and hope to see you again in our hotel!

Reviewed 14 July 2016 via mobile

Great position in center. It is direct access to the arbat street and very close for all places to visit.☺
This hotel like new and rooms are well. There is spa. Gym. Children room. Pub access. Grand restaurant with view on arbat street.
You have an ATM nearby entrance restaurant.free wifi...☺
But we were in 322 room and in this bathroom was an unbearable smell of drains. Was same after called maintenance.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
Zalina V, Менеджер по продажам at Nogai, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2016

Dear Traveler.
Thank you for your review and for choosing our hotel.
We do apologize for the smell of drains in one of our rooms and that our staff wasn't able to solve the problem.
We can asure you that the problem is fixed now.