“nice to sit & chat”

Coffee Cake
Ranked #1 of 13 Dessert in Nizhny Novgorod
Cuisines: European
Reviewed 30 July 2019

That`s a homey corner to sit and chat, warm and generally welcoming, never really crowded, open from morning... but guys, a bottle of water/coke 150 rubles at a cup of good coffee price, are you serious? well, i`m fine with their coffee...A/C leaves to be desired or was there none? yep, it`s more of a winter shelter , if you as me

Date of visit: July 2019
Sunshine341794, Менеджер по связям с общественностью at Coffee Cake, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2019

Koshara, thanks for the feedback! We will be happy to see you again!

Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

Amazing place for good breakfast: tasty pancakes with all-you-can-drink coffee! Stylish interior and nice staff. We visit it every time we are in Nizhny Novgorod.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

My wife and I enjoyed breakfast at the coffee cake, the service was the best we experienced in Nizhny with attentive and informative staff, it was also the best coffee I had during my short stay. We both had a ham and cheese croissant. The croissant was warm but the ham was not it will not be for everyone but I actually enjoyed it. My wife wanted a breakfast tea which they do not service but she had her own tea bag and was allowed to use it with hot water and milk for no charge. All in all it is still a little pricy for what we had but I would go back for the pleasant surrounds and great service.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

We came in the cafe to warm up and kill time, it was a pleasant surprise. I've long since given up hope for Russian baked goods, but I keep ordering them anywho. My chocolate cheesecake cake was really really good. My tea was pretty good too :)

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 19 June 2018

Nice place to rest after (or before) a long walk inside the Kremlin. A selfie machine is also a great attraction, I think!

Cakes are super tasty, I highly recommend them!

Date of visit: April 2018