“Relaxing breakfast”

Coffee Cake
Ranked #1 of 13 Dessert in Nizhny Novgorod
Cuisines: European
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

My wife and I enjoyed breakfast at the coffee cake, the service was the best we experienced in Nizhny with attentive and informative staff, it was also the best coffee I had during my short stay. We both had a ham and cheese croissant. The croissant was warm but the ham was not it will not be for everyone but I actually enjoyed it. My wife wanted a breakfast tea which they do not service but she had her own tea bag and was allowed to use it with hot water and milk for no charge. All in all it is still a little pricy for what we had but I would go back for the pleasant surrounds and great service.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

We came in the cafe to warm up and kill time, it was a pleasant surprise. I've long since given up hope for Russian baked goods, but I keep ordering them anywho. My chocolate cheesecake cake was really really good. My tea was pretty good too :)

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 19 June 2018

Nice place to rest after (or before) a long walk inside the Kremlin. A selfie machine is also a great attraction, I think!

Cakes are super tasty, I highly recommend them!

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

This is probably the most contemporary cafe in town, serving great coffee and some healthy meals too.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

Great atmosphere, great coffee and delicious Club Sandwiches:) But if you are in the mood for a cake - there is a variety of them offered even at 10 pm;)

Date of visit: January 2018