My stay at the apartment was a nightmare. It was the worst experience renting an apartment I ever had. These were the main problems:
The building was dirty. Cats left their dirtiness all over the building and the smell was unbearable. We warned the manager, and she said that she knew but nothing can be done. There was cat poo right by the apartment door. I have pictures.
The furniture in the apartment was ugly, basic and uncomfortable. The bed sheets were not even acceptable for a youth hostel. There were big holes in the doors.
Even though the apartment was non-smoking, cigarette smell was all over the apartment.
The heating was not enough. We had to wear our jackets on to sleep.
The fridge was so dirty that we didn't dare to use it.
We tried to book a hotel even if we knew that we were going to waste our money, just to avoid living in such poor conditions. Unfortunately, there was a forum and rooms were all booked. Our stay in Saint Petersburg was very unpleasant due to the conditions of the apartment.
I wish you publish this review so other potential users are warned. I didn't think trip advisor could offer these kind of property.