All reviewsmetro stationwelcome drinkquiet residential streethotel is locatedoutstanding hotelpublic transportnevsky prospektminutes walk awayrooms are cleanporridgemini barstayed for nightsperfect stayspoke good englishworld cupcold meatsthe main street
Reviewed 24 May 2017

We stayed for 9 nights at Nashotel. Metro station is just 5-min away by walking. There's a supermarket nearby. Room is clean, cozy and comfortable just like our home in St Petersburg. And the breakfast is delicious and comes with lots of choices (including local Russian food and pastries). All the staff speaks good English and very helpful for providing travel tips or even preparing all the documents we needed to apply for our travel VISA. Thank you Nashotel.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
NashOTEL, Director of Sales at NasHotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2017

Dear Vivian, thank you for your top score on TripAdvisor! We are delighted to know that your stay with us was comfortable and you didn't face any difficulties. We will definitely share your review with the entire team and hotel's management. We are looking forward to welcome you back in NasHOTEL soon enough!

Reviewed 1 May 2017

We were in Nashotel in August 2016. the staffs were friendly and good English speakers. They borrow umbrella on rainy days without any charge. Rooms was so beautiful and bathroom was so big and good. the negative points are: we booked the hotel and pay the charges before we get but when we arrive to the hotel they charged us and told its the law of hotel reservation in St. Petersburg however it was not too much. The Breakfast quality was not acceptable. the milk for serials was cold and the dining area was not so clean. the first floor of the hotel has not the view of hall that you see in pictures. no round hall. no piano view and nothing. you should go upper floors to have this view.

Room Tip: book room in upper floors.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
NashOTEL, Director of Sales at NasHotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2017

Dear hiva22, thank you for taking your time to share your impressions with TripAdvisor community! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your room and your accommodation was comfortable. As far as extra charges are concerned, we presume you're talking about registration fee. It is true that it is not included in the room rate and it is mandatory for every foreigner travelling to Russia. This information is provided on the official web-site of the hotel and other on-line portals. Thank you for bringing breakfast quality to our attention, we will definitely pass this issue to our Chef. We would like to assure you that we take our guests' comments very seriously as they help us to improve our services. We sincerely hope that overall your stay with us was comfortable and we will welcome you back soon enough.

Reviewed 8 April 2017

Very, very, very bad service!!! It was cold in the room and the heat regulator did not work so I dialed reception with this question. they said that it should be fine and if I do not like the temperature I can try to regulate the radiator, which did not help at all. nobody offered to change the room or at least come and check the heat regulator.

During the checkout receptionist said that I should pay 200 RUR for the temporary registration as I am not Russian citizen. It was very weird and surprising as I travel a lot and have been lots of times to Russia and was charged for it before. I asked why they don't just add it to the cost of the room and haven't got any reasonable answer.

I certainly will never ever stay in this hotel and will not recommend to any of my friends. Owner should surely take a closer look at staff.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
NashOTEL, Sales manager at NasHotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2017

Dear Semyon, thank you for your review. We regret to hear that your experience in NasHOTEL wasn't satisfactory. All of our guests enjoy their time in NasHOTEL and we always do our best to provide the highest quality of services. Please, allow us to reply to you stepwise. It is true that we recommend our guests first to try the regulator and see if the temperature becomes better. However, it takes a little bit of time for their rooms to be colder or warmer. Other than that we always provide heater or there are also extra blankets in each room. Unfortunately, you did not inform our staff that this problem was not solved till check-out date. As far as regitration is concerned, your reservation was made via travel company. We informed the manager who made your reservation about this service. Unfortunately, we can not control whether this information was provided to you or not. We do not include registration fee in the room rate because this service is provided by the third party which is related to the Government of Russia. We would like to thank you one again for your review on TripAdvisor and we sincerely hope to welcome you again in NasHOTEL.

Reviewed 21 February 2017 via mobile

This hotel is definitely modern and our suite was spacious with a nice view of the city. The corridor is well decorated, represented by a flower and nice coloured. It takes around 10/15min on foot to reach the underground. Still a good location, friendly staff and very clean hotel. Good job.

Stayed: February 2017
1  Thank Aude_ND05
NashOTEL, Director of Sales at NasHotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2017

Dear Aude_ND05, thank you for your lovely review and for your top score on TripAdvisor! We are really happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and didn't face any difficulties. Thank you for mentioning our location, which is truly very convenient: quite close to the city center yet on the quiet street. If you don't mind we will share your wonderful comment with the entire team. We are looking forward to welcome you back soon enough!

Reviewed 10 January 2017

Let's start with the Positive's:
1. Nice Hotel, aesthetics's for the exterior entry were nice for the Hotel Property.
2. Breakfast was included and it was a very nice selection of different items.
3. Staff was very friendly, helpful and spoke very good English. (lucky for me, since I speak 10 words in Russian).
4. Rooms are Clean
5. Standard Double Room is very nice, comfortable and is a definite choice for any traveler wanting to visit. Try not to get the one on the second floor however, because the view of the chimney right in front of the rooms window is awesome. (not)

Here are some of the So-So thoughts:
1. Single Rooms are VERY small, and if you are adverse to small areas be sure to book a Standard Double Room.
2. Try not to get a room on the lower portion of the property, especially in the winter. My initial room for 13 days was on the 3rd floor directly adjacent to the parking area and every morning like clockwork if ANY snow fell someone was SCRaping the paver stones with a shovel, or dragging a trash can out to the dumpster. ARRRRGHHH!!!
3. Single room doesn't have a coffee maker.
4. Also, don't get a room near the Elevator, all night people jabbering near your room.
5. The third floor has Piano for those who can play, this is amazing...... Yup, you guessed it, (Please people keep your kids off of the Piano before 12:00 noon)

Room Service:
1. The staff is super friendly and I must say will do anything to make your stay more comfortable, just be aware that they quote you what the total charge is going to be before you order from the night bar. (did find out that I like Bacardi Black better than White... ha ha ha). Got a shock on the charge since it changed from what I signed for at the time it was delivered to my room. 80% more.... uff.

House Keeping:
1. Really good, just can't understand why they only replace towels on a 1 for 1 basis. Oh well.

Overall:
I had been to St. Petersburg a few months before and stayed at a property not located on the Island, I will have to say that it was much more convenient. The Nashotel is nice but if given the choice to stay at my first hotel from October or the NasHotel I would go back to the one that I resided at in October. (in real estate and Hotels..... Location, Location, Location.)
3 out of 5 is based on my personal experience and if it weren't for the booking mix up (my fault), and the location of the room I would give the visit a 3.5, if not for the billing issue I would give it a 4 out of 5.

But, do yourself a favor and visit St. Petersburg, Russia.... Really nice town.

Room Tip: Stay off of the 2nd - 4th Floors is my suggestion, and ask for a room away from the elevators.
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Ocoeejak
NashOTEL, Director of Sales at NasHotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2017

Dear Ocoeejak, thank you for taking your time to share such a detailed review with TripAdvisor community! Please, be kindly informed that there are 58 rooms in the hotel. Standard single rooms are situated on the second, third and fourth floors while Standard double rooms are situated on all floors. All Standard single rooms are facing hotel's courtyard while Standard double rooms are facing both hotel's courtyard and street. Thank you so much for your kind words regarding our staff and housekeeping, if you don't mind we will forward your comment to the appropriate departments. Be assured that our guests' comments are a great motivator for us. As far as location is concerned, it is actually very convenient: it is just one metro stop to the city center and closest metro station is just 5 minutes walking from the hotel. We are glad to inform you that we have jazz evenings in our La Botanique restaurant every Friday: there is live music and we serve special menu. We sincerely hope that your stay with us was comfortable and we will see you again!