I would recommend the hotel, paid 120 euro / night B&B and it is worth it considering location, size of room and comfort. When you know the average room rate in St Pet or Moscow, this is a good value.
Hotel is modern lacks of personality, and you can easily get lost with all the wings of the hotel (it is really big, in several buildings). But rooms are clean, well maintained. Only -, the matress is a bit soft for me, I would prefer a harder one.
To be recommended, even breakfast is correct.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel St. Petersburg Centre, a 4 star hotel located in the very heart of the historical centre of St. Petersburg close to all main attractions: the Hermitage, Mikhailovsky Theatre, Russian art museum, the Cathedral of Our Lady of Kazan, Summer garden and Marsovo Field. A perfect base to explore the city centre. Relaxing accommodation in quiet surroundings 100 meters away from Nevsky Prospect with its nightlife, bar scene and shopping. Business travelers are catered for with free Wi-Fi Internet, 11 meeting rooms and a business centre. Be indulged at the Cote Jardin restaurant, Intermezzo Lobby bar, and cozy Novotel Cafe. Unwind in our free fitness centre with steam bath. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Agoda and ACCOR so you can book your Novotel St. Petersburg Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel St Petersburg Centre Hotel St. Petersburg
- Novotel Hotel St Petersburg