- our suite room was quite big and nice. I can really recommend you it if you want to have some additional space;
- sea view is worth taking as well;
- almost uneatable breakfast. Though it's free of charge, I think they should try harder to satisfy their guests. That sausages and omelette were not tasty at all;
- you have to wait quite a long time to catch an elevator. Probably it is due to the hotel is huge; it is about 3-5 minutes of waiting during rush hours in the morning;
- no tea/coffee making facilities in the room;
- the location is not convenient for frequent city center visits using public transportation (far from subway station).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- High-rise Hotel set on northwestern part of Vasilyevsky Island in the Gulf of Finland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ostrovok, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Park Inn by Radisson Pribaltiyskaya St Petersburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Inn Pribaltiyskaya St Petersburg Hotel St. Petersburg
- Park Inn St Petersburg
- Pribaltiyskaya Park Inn