All reviews the holiday inn two bedroom suite laundry room full kitchen nice apartment small kitchen seven nights metro line kitchen area shower head wifi is free world cup room service is choose this hotel beds were comfortable nevsky prospect min walk
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

This was my first stay at a Staybridge brand and it really lived up to my expectations... A good room with a nice living room and a bedroom.. I got a high floor and enjoyed the view of the city.. A little far from the main city Centre, but has a holiday inn in the same complex, so you may enjoy the F&b offerings there too... service of the staff were good and were proactive in most cases..

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Marianna G, Управляющий at Staybridge Suites St. Petersburg, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2017

Dear Mallu102,
Thank you for getting back to our hotel.
I am glad that all these times you met your expectations and I hope you felt like at home among your friends.
You are always welcome!

Reviewed 27 July 2017

This hotel is connected to Holiday Inn. Our family of 5 choose this hotel because it has 2 bedroom suites with 2 full bathrooms. The bedrooms had king beds and a full size pull out couch which was exactly what we needed. There was 4 bottles of water provided when we checked in (in our room). The suite also includes a mini kitchen. The rooms were comfortable and quiet. Black out blinds were great at blocking the Northern lights.
The check in staff spoke English and we had no issues.
The breakfast was simple and changed a bit each day. They also have drinks and snacks at 7PM Monday- Thursday.
They also have free laundry machines! We used the washer and dryers and we were grateful for this service. Bring powder washing soap or buy it at the registration desk.
My husband and kids used the holiday Inn Gym (which is connected to the Staybridge). The gym is small but allowed for a nice work out.
We would stay here again!

Room Tip: ask for a room on an upper floor to lesson the traffic noise.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank whynot_10

Dear whynot_10,
Thank you for your feedback. I am glad to know that you enjoyed your stay in general.
It is very important for us to know the guests' opinion about our service. I will work harder to improve the quality of it.
Hope to see you and your family again among our guests in the near future.

Reviewed 25 July 2017

It is four stations away from the city center. It is an apart hotel and a well equipped kitchen inside. Breakfast is below the europen standarts but rooms are quite big. It is next to the Holiday Inn hotel.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends

Dear UmitTR,
Thank you for getting back to our hotel.
You are always welcome!

Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

We had originally booked a Marriott, but then discovered it wasn't close to the subway then we booked this. It is a 5 minute walk to the subway which is quick to Nevsky Prospect. We booked the 2 bedroom and it was so great. The check in staff do speak English so a previous commenter must have had a strange experience, but ours couldn't have been better. I speak Russian, but don't necessarily want to all the time. The check in was in English and they did fine. I don't expect other random staff to speak English like maybe the previous commenter. #dunno The breakfast was fantastic. The rooms were great. My only complaint is that there is NO fresh air where the elevator room is. We were on the 9th floor. It needs some air purifier or something. The stagnant stale smoke smell was bad.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

Was a bit disappointed with the hotel. Seemed very run down and tired. Furniture in the room was old and worn. We booked a 2 bedroom suite which had a kitchen, but there was no dining area to sit and eat. There are no restaurants or bars in this hotel.
Staff spoke little or no English.
I will try the holiday inn hotel which is right next door which looked much more modern and had a choice of restaurants and bars.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Marianna G, Управляющий at Staybridge Suites St. Petersburg, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2017

Dear MartyInCairnsOz,
I was very upset reading your review. The information about amenities in each room category and facilities in general are on our web site so guests can always have full information before arrival. Yes, there are no restaurants in the hotel but you can go to Holiday Inn through the 3rd floor and enjoy 2 reastaurants and 1 bar. All staff speak very good English, and only service staff, such as houskeeping might not know English but does it matter when they are sincerely ready to do their best to provide you with the best sevice even without perfect English.
But if you still decide to choose us, you are always welcome!