“Great pub with a Canadian Beer.”

Moosehead Bar and Grill
Price range: US$ 15 - US$ 46
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: MOOSEHEAD Bar & Grill is good bar for good people. We started this in 2009. Today MOOSEHEAD is casual and upscale. We take care of our guests with service and good dining. Once you come to us you will stay forever. You will love our ambiance and music, you will get know our friendly bartenders and will enjoy our drinks. Then you can't wait to visit us again. European cuisine from our Chef can satisfy the most demanding tastes. Only here you can taste Canadian Moosehead Beer. Brand Canadian beer from the brewery with sesquicentennial history. Our place is well known with incendiary theme parties and live music bands. If you like to have a banquet, corporate party, weddings or just have a dinner, just contact us.
Reviewed 7 July 2017

If you come here, I would recommend getting the Moosehead burger with a Moosehead Lager. It is one of the best burgers I have had in town. Good value for what you get. The rest of the menu is solid as well. depending on the time of the day the service is really good or below average, there is no really in between. If I am in town i make sure I hit this place up for a either lunch or supper. Give it a shot you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

Called into the bar for a business lunch and was quite hungry. The moosehead burger was recommended as i was told it would fill me. It certainly didnt disapoint.. it was huge and really good quality. The others i was with had different meals but these also looked good.
Well worth a vist for lunch or in the evening if you fancy a few beers

Reviewed 6 February 2017

Great bar with good food and a good selection of drinks . I hit with the local Expat community and Russians alike .

Reviewed 6 August 2016 via mobile

Nice atmosphere in this pub.
Great variety of food at reasonable prices.
Rating could even be higher but the service is too slow.

Reviewed 1 November 2015 via mobile

The reason I usually avoid going to this place is because it is too noisy, the sound system they have installed is pounding on the walls and makes it feel more like a night club chill out area. The food is ok, but it's not the best place to go if you are looking for a good meal. I guess it's more like student get together type of place, but then you would expect a different price range, so that is one more thing that I think is off.