Moscow Marriott Grand Hotel(Moscow)(Great Value!)
US$ 111
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 131/night.

Novotel Moscow City(Moscow)(Great Value!)
US$ 93
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Moscow Lesnaya(Moscow)(Great Value!)
US$ 80
US$ 68
US$ 88
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 98/night.

Vega Hotel & Convention Center(Moscow)(Great Value!)
US$ 330
US$ 44
  • Restaurant
Sovietsky Historical Hotel(Moscow)(Great Value!)
US$ 58
US$ 51
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 59/night.

US$ 197
  • Pool
AZIMUT Hotel Olympic Moscow(Moscow)(Great Value!)
US$ 200
US$ 101
US$ 97
Priceline
1,812 results
All reviewsrooftop barred squarethe club loungetop floorfour seasonsperfect locationcaviarbasil's cathedralfantastic hotelconcierge servicerooms are spacioustverskaya streetbolshoi theatrebusiness tripmetro stationnovikovrc
Reviewed 18 October 2017

There is no question, this hotel excels in its location. It exudes a very alluring restoration charm. Unfortunately there was a defect in my room in that I could not entirely close the curtains. About one third of the window stayed exposed to the illumination by street lights and storefronts nearby. I did not complain as I thought the house-keeping staff or maintenance crewf would eventually detect the flaw on their daily check-up routine. They never did during the three nights I spent there.

We also tried the Seafood Restaurant H2O on the rooftop floor. We had an entire live Kamtchatka crab. Needless to say it was delicious.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 October 2017

Probably one of the most beautiful old world hotels we have stayed in on our travels. Not only is the hotel beautiful, but the spa seems like something you would find in an oligarch's palace and is an amazing retreat from the busy city. Unfortunately we had some initial trouble with our reservation because the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia took over half of the hotel, but the Asst Director of Rooms, Ekaterina Ulyanova, was very helpful in getting the issue resolved along with an upgraded room and a nice bottle of red for the inconvenience. Thank you Ekaterina and whole staff for a wonderful stay!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 October 2017

One of my favourite Ritz Carltons! Fantastic location, great classic design, amazing historical views of Moscow city center. You can have it all in one place!
Best for Victory Day Parade! Great choice for romantic getaway for locals and visitors alike.

Room Tip: Rooms with Red Square views are always the best!
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

Of course location is terrific as it is at the beginning of Tverskaya, but hotel is old fashioned and does not inspire at all.
Service is the same. Other hotels in Moscow have much more friendly staff.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Ritz-Carlton_Moscow, Quality Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Moscow, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2017

Dear Hajulino,

Thank you for writing a review. I am sorry that the decorations were not to your liking. It is true that the property is Empire-styled and have a classic look, even though it is very well equipped.

I am sorry that you found our Ladies and Gentlemen unwelcoming, rest assured that we will provide the necessary training to maintain the highest level of our service. Might you remember any details, I would be delighted if you shared them with me.

Wishing you many amazing travels.

Kind regards,
Anna
Quality Manager
Anna.Golubeva@ritzcarlton.com

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

Well when you go to the "Ritz" you don't just expect to sleep in a bedroom but you expect to feel an outstanding customer experience and this was not the case despite comfortable bed (regardless of the heavy old style decoration).

1- First breakfast was included but the room was so crowded that there was no breakfast at the end and really no one cares...

2- Concierge : one of them was trying to help but the other one seems just annoyed by simple request : stamps for 3 postcards. Again when you have a Concierge at the "Ritz" you expect outstanding service. First I have asked at the reception if they had some stamps. The receptionist was a bit rude just saying "go to the Concierge".
Ok then one arrived in front of the Concierge I've asked just 3 stamps. I think asking a golden watch would have been easiest. I did not think it was so complicated to get stamps from a concierge at Ritz... just simple stamps... come on.... and I really had the feeling the guy was annoyed by my request, did not try at all to help. Not a big deal it's just a question of expecting something versus the brand of the hotel which is supposed to be the best....

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank CyrilleS75010

Dear Floyd75000,

Thank you for sharing your impressions. Please accept my apologies for the fact that we failed to meet your expectations.
To be honest, I am very concerned about your comment and I would like to follow up on them to make sure that such issues do not reoccur in the future. May I ask you to send me a message with your name and dates of your stay. These details are crucial for me to understand what happened. We would truly appreciate your assistance in helping us get better.

Looking forward to reading you.

Kind regards,