1,843 results
All reviews rooftop bar red square the club lounge top floor four seasons caviar perfect location basil's cathedral fantastic hotel concierge service rooms are spacious tverskaya street bolshoi theatre business trip metro station novikov rc
Reviewed 10 October 2017

Ritz accepted the large delegation from Saudi that week and guests who were booked into hotel had to be relocated to other hotels for a night or two which was very inconvenient. The levels of noise at night experienced was unacceptable.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 October 2017

A fantastic hotel, great location, right by Red Square. Check in/Check out very fast. Amazing Bars/Restaurants Concierge team one of the best I have ever experienced in my life. very polite, always available and gave us fantastic recommendation. I am sure my girlfriend and I will go back very soon. thank you very much to the whole hotel team for the terrific experience and for all the treats during our stay in the hotel. all the very best! Carlo & Francesca

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 October 2017

The hotel was just great and if to that we include the amazing view of Red Square then the stay becomes just incredible. Even with the cold and the wind, the balcony was cozy enough to spend some time there.
The location is fantastic as well. Walking distance to the Kremlin, Red Square,Tverskaya street and the Bolshoi. Point on that, thanks a lot to the staff who helped me procure the tickets to the Kremlin Ballet.
Breakfast was buffet style, good quality but couldnt honestly say it was special.
I had a small problem with the light switch in my room but they were very quick in fixing it.

Room Tip: top floors are best
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 October 2017

If you select a city view room, you will be looking at rusty roofs and broken windows of the building across Ritz Carlton. Telephone system was broken all night and nobody fixed it. At the spa, water one day was not hot. When called to report or asked the attendant, phone system did not work.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company
Ritz-Carlton_Moscow, Quality Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Moscow, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

Dear linas272,

Thank you for writing a review and sharing your impressions with other travelers. It is true that not all the roofs in the city are all that pretty, especially when those are not the roofs of ours. However, many would find that such cityscape has its charm.

I am sorry for the inconveniences your experienced. Please know that we made sure those incidents do not reoccur. I also hope we could find a satisfactory resolution for you in regards to your feedback.

Wishing you many wonderful travels ahead and you will always be a valuable guest for us here, at The Ritz-Carlton, Moscow.

Kind regards,

Anna
Quality Manager

Reviewed 6 October 2017

The hotel is a legacy hotel in the heart of Moscow city.

I had stayed on a business visit. I was greeted and treated properly at the hotel.

Right from the room upholstery, the furniture, the building exteriors and interiors; everything is superb.

I had a perfect stay. I could roam around the Red Square tourist place (300meters by walk).

Room Tip: Any room is perfect!
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business