1,576 results
All reviews seven sisters mercedes bar rolls royce persian restaurant beautiful hotel river cruise stalin era moskva river executive floor hotel lobby five star hotel top floor breakfast buffet the hotel offers caviar room service is fitness center
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu
radisson_royal, Генеральный директор at Radisson Royal Hotel Moscow, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

It’s magnificent, grandiose, you smell history, service is great (few more smiles would be welcome though). Rooms are large, beds super comfortable, wide choice of bars and restaurants inside and outside within walking distance. Always a privilege to be able to stay there.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business

Dear guest (Backstreets78),

Thank you for choosing Radisson Royal Hotel, Moscow, for your stay and leaving such a positive feedback!
Special thanks for all of the positive moments mentioned in your review about our property. We try our best to meet the expectations and demands of all of our guests, which frames the standards of our services, security level and price range accordingly.
We sincerely hope to welcome you again on your next visit at Radisson Royal Hotel, Moscow!

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 7 October 2018

I work in the tourism field for more than 25 years now, managing a travel agency and I also accompanied cultural groups all around the world. I was in Moscow last September with a group of 20 high end clients (one of them being a former Lebanese Minister). We stayed at the Baltschug Kempinski but on the 12 of September 2018, having an hour left before our dinner we decided to visit the Radisson Royal Hotel (a visit highly recommended by our guide to consider staying in the future at the Radisson Hotel).
When we arrived at the entrance of the hotel , the security refused to let us in even in the Lobby ! I asked for the manager and was choked to hear illogical explanation. According to him it was too crowded at this time of the day. In 25 years in the tourism field I was never refused the accessed to a lobby.
I will definitely not recommend this unfriendly hotel.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
radisson_royal, Генеральный директор at Radisson Royal Hotel Moscow, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2018

Dear guest (NOUR F),
Thank you for choosing Radisson Royal hotel, Moscow, and for your feedback.
Following rules of our hotel visiting the lobby by a large group of people are available only if you inform us via email.
Our building is a high significance object. The most important thing for us is to be sure that our guests are safe and comfortable. This is the reason why we need that amount of security inside and outside of the hotel. We won the certificate of international standard «Executive Certification», confirming the highest level of security, and we are proud to announce that we were named one of the safest hotels in the world.
We sincerely hope that we will get another opportunity to greet you here at Radisson Royal Hotel, Moscow and we will do our best to change your first impression.
Best Regards,

Reviewed 1 October 2018

When I walked into the hotel lobby to check in for my 3-night stay, I thought I walked into a palace. The lobby was huge, beautifully decorated with paintings and sculpture, and wasn’t the typical hotel lobby one would expect.

In my superior room was a king-size bed with 4 pillows, a large HDTV, a small work table and chair, a small round table and chair, wardrobes and drawers. The bathroom was brightly lit and well stocked with towels and toiletries.

The bed was slightly on the soft side but I slept well.

Service was good. Housekeeping staff made the bed, cleaned the bathroom, and gave me clean towels every day. The reception staff and restaurant servers were friendly and helpful.

Wireless internet in the room worked without any problems.

Every morning, I had breakfast at Veranda Restaurant. The breakfast spread was large with many food items. Kudos to the chef at the egg station who made me excellent omelettes.

I had beef stroganoff at the Lobby Bar and it was delicious. Outside the hotel were many restaurants serving Russian, Italian, Chinese and International cuisine.

The hotel was previously known as Hotel Ukraina and was opened in 1957. The building is one of the Seven Sisters, a group of seven Moscow skyscrapers designed in Stalinist style.

I will definitely stay here again the next time I visit Moscow

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
radisson_royal, Генеральный директор at Radisson Royal Hotel Moscow, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2018

Dear guest,
Thank you very much for choosing Radisson Royal Hotel, Moscow for your in your last stay and leaving such a positive feedback.
We are happy to find out that you enjoyed your stay with us.
As you`ve correctly mentioned the hotel`s building is one of the famous seven «Sisters» of Moscow. It is one of the symbols of Stalin`s era. And now, after the renovation, historical heritage of hotel «Ukraine» combines with modern comfort and luxury of Radisson Royal Hotel, Moscow.
Thank you for leaving some comments about our breakfast in Veranda restaurant. It is very important for us to improve our service.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 25 September 2018

A truly beautiful hotel that is fit for a queen. It has one of the best hotel gyms I have ever seen. Room service is top notch and so accommodating to people with allergies. The rooms should be updated a little bit. Wonderful location.....

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
radisson_royal, Генеральный директор at Radisson Royal Hotel Moscow, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2018

Dear guest (JusticM),

Thank you for staying at Radisson Royal Hotel, Moscow and leaving a constructive feedback.

We sincerely thank you for all the positive moments mentioned in your review. Please also accept our special thanks for the positive comments regarding the Royal Wellness Spa and its GYM.

Please, be sure that we take your comments up with our associates in the concerned areas and address your comments generally with all management.

We try our best to meet the expectations and demands of all of our guests, and comments like yours inspire us to work with even better enthusiasm and passion!

We would be very happy to welcome you back in Radisson Royal Hotel, Moscow! We hope that every next stay would be unforgettable for you and you will discover new positive impressions.

Best regards,