1,179 results
All reviews kievskaya metro station shopping mall moskva river walking distance red square rooms are clean convenient location gym arbat stops railway aeroexpress language
Reviewed 11 October 2018

We stayed here as part of a transportation and hotel package. The room was well equipped with two single beds, larger than traditional twin beds. The room also had a desk, tv, two comfortable chairs and table. It was cleaned well each day. The hotel staff were excellent. Michael Alexander (?) the concierge was able to get opera tickets not available on line, and the seats were impressive, as was Madame Butterfly. The crystal bridge and huge shopping center were right outside our parking lot. Uber rides to everyplace from here were quick and reasonable.

Stayed: October 2018
1  Thank paperpen
Traveler784260, Менеджер по связям с общественностью at Radisson Slavyanskaya Hotel & Business Centre, Moscow, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2018

Dear Guest, thank you for choosing Radisson Slavyanskaya Hotel, Moscow. We are glad that you enjoyed the location of the Hotel, room and quality service. We thank you for taking the time to write this review. We look forward to your next stay. Best regards. Anastasiya Moiseeva, Marketing manager.

Reviewed 9 October 2018 via mobile

Compared to quite New Moscow, the hotel is
like 20+ years back. Rooms are small And old and the reception is not very nice (everything moved so fast like in fast food). Not that I like to spend 30 min but would be nice to ask if I need anything else...
It’s good for a night but not more..

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Traveler784260, Менеджер по связям с общественностью at Radisson Slavyanskaya Hotel & Business Centre, Moscow, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2018

Dear Guest, thank you for choosing Radisson Slavyanskaya Hotel, Moscow. We apologize for the inconvenience that was brought to you. We thank you for taking the time to write this review. All your comments will be forwarded to the hotel management to work on improving our service. Best regards. Anastasiya Moiseeva, Marketing manager.

Reviewed 5 October 2018 via mobile

Stayed in the hotel for two nights in the beginning of October The hotel location is the best - next to the metro station and close to the city center. And this is the only good thing with this hotel.
Otherwise radiosson really needs to have major renovation of everything- specially ventilation systems. It is too hot in the room and doesn’t go to make it cooler. In the breakfast restaurant the ventilation system is bad: you begin to smell food and kitchen even before you enter the restaurant, it is just awful, you cannot longer the clothes you had during breakfast for the rest of the day.
The wifi has very slow and not stable connection in the room, in the lobby you can only access WiFi if you have a Russian mobile number, if not - you can’t. This is not proper for the hotel that is hosting international guests.
During the check in the person who did the check in for us mentioned he visited Helsinki and didn’t like it. I don’t think it is the first thing you need to tell your guests from Helsinki, or you should give your opinion on that matter in general: it is quite a subjective thing and might be offensive to the clients.
During the check out we had the same person at the front desk and first he did not give me the right invoice but gave just one instead of two, and told me that I do I ask for the separate invoices (and yet I did). I checked then the invoice and then told him he was not right. After I pointed the mistake out, he double checked it and told me I was right and gave me the second invoice but because of the longer process we were almost late for our taxi and to the train. This is just not acceptable.
On the top of that I found out that the hotel charged for the the hotel twice which led that my card was blocked and I had problems with payment another hotel. Luckily, at least that situation solved out quite quickly and the money were returned quite fast but still the fact the manager on the front desk didn’t bother on releasing money and also in general was quite unfriendly is really really bad.
I have a long history of working with Radisson slavyanskaya both as b2b and b2c client and I must say that the trend is depressing, the service and the rooms get worse and worse every year. I will not recommend it to anyone for the stay since the quality of the hotel is not comparable with the price per room.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Traveler784260, Менеджер по связям с общественностью at Radisson Slavyanskaya Hotel & Business Centre, Moscow, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2018

Dear Guest, Thank you for choosing Radisson Slavyanskaya, Moscow. We are glad that you enjoyed the location of the hotel. We appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment regarding your recent stay with us. Your comments are very important for us, they help us improve the hotel services. We apologize you were not satisfied with the ventilation systems, Wi-Fi in the hotel during your stay. We are sorry the inconvenience that was brought to you during check in and check out. We appreciate you taking the time-share your experience. Your comments are valued, and your suggestions will be used to consider improvements in the future. We hope for another opportunity to exceed your expectations. Best regards. Anastasiya Moiseeva, Marketing manager.

Reviewed 15 September 2018

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu
Traveler784260, Менеджер по связям с общественностью at Radisson Slavyanskaya Hotel & Business Centre, Moscow, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2018

Reviewed 13 September 2018

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu
Traveler784260, Менеджер по связям с общественностью at Radisson Slavyanskaya Hotel & Business Centre, Moscow, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2018