Mercure Arbat Moscow
Hotels.com
US$ 186
US$ 168
  • Pool
Vega Hotel & Convention Center(Moscow)(Great Value!)
US$ 49
Peter I(Moscow)
US$ 137
US$ 134
  • Breakfast included
US$ 185
US$ 126
1,639 results
All reviewssmolenskaya metro stationprivilege roomred squarewhite rabbitgreat hotelexcellent locationwalking streetsouvenir shopsminute walkfree wifiperfect staywalk in showerhighly recommend this hotelstandard roomcomfortable hotelbreakfast buffetreception staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 June 2012

Starting from the location and finishing with the room this is an excellent hotel to stay in Moscow and the best Mercure I have ever been in!

The location of the hotel is perfect for starting a walking tour of Moscow and as the name suggest it is located near the Arbat street. This is a walking zone and has many souvenir shops, cafés and restaurants.

What I enjoyed most of the room was the rainfall shower, the feeling is great and you feel revitalized after a long stay under it.

Not many TV channels and mostly news and sports which is not really a bad thing.

A big plus is that there is free Wireless Internet, get the password at reception.

The staff is friendly and eager to help. Room service is fast and the food is very tasty.

Would recommend for both business trips and couples!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
4  Thank Mitko I
Reviewed 16 June 2012

I spent a long weekend in Moscow last May and stayed at the Mercure Arbat Hotel based on some good reviews from fellow Trip Advisors. I found the place to be just as they described it, rather new, very clean, comfortable and top notch service from the hotels front desk. The rate was reasonable and the location was highly desirable with just a block or so to the new and old Arbot shopping district. The metro is less than 1/2 block away with only 2 stops to the Kremlin and other tourist attractions. I did not use the hotel's restaurant since I wanted to experience other offerings in the immediate area. Hard Rock Cafe was a few blocks away and served great dishes. The Norwegian Salmon was terrific. I also tried a local spot where Putin and Medviedev gather for beer but was it was too different for my pallette so I settled for the restaurants that serve American style dishes.

Room Tip: I asked for a room with a view and got it on the 5th floor. It was very quiet and peaceful throughout my stay.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank IFloLA
Reviewed 16 June 2012

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 June 2012

I and my girlfriend stayed here recently. From the moment I arrived I felt comfortable at this hotel which let me get the most out of my short stay. I can say my girlfriend like this hotel very much.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank Jose C
Reviewed 11 June 2012

We stayed here recently and the service and hotel were superb. They were wonderful to provide us with directions, recommendations, and excellent service. We were very pleased with the hotel and would definitely stay there again when we head back to moscow.

Room Tip: This hotel is only located about a 15 minute walk from the Kremlin.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends