All reviews same building vnukovo airport a big shopping centre luggage room metro station city view place to stay rooms are clean the location is perfect recommend this hotel short stay wi fi business trip beakfast sleep desk english
Reviewed 25 August 2018

We staid in this hotel for 3 nights end of August 2018. This is a new hotel with modern decoration and furniture. The rooms are not that big but nice, clean, comfortable and quiet. The hotel serves a nice breakfast with a wide variety of choices. The staff is friendly and drinks at the bar are reasonable priced. We paid only 5000 RUB per room per night, breakfast included (we've booked well in advance). The hotel is located near the Kievskaya metro and train station, which is quite handy. There is also a big shopping mall 200 meters down the road with a super mart and some restaurants. We surely recommend this hotel as it is a great value for money!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Quality_Kievskaya, Guest Relations Manager at Ibis Moscow Kievskaya, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2018

Dear Piet V,
Thank you for scoring high your experience with us. I am happy to hear you enjoyed our excellent location. Our team will be happy to welcome you back!

Reviewed 22 August 2018

the hotel location is great(metro station is across the street,train ,local trains and air train station to Vnukovo airport are there too.A big shopping mall is 1 min walk,lots of shops ,a grocery and a very good food court .the staff is well trained,helpful and welcoming.the rooms we stayed(we stayed there 4 times)were spotlessly clean,it seemed as if we were the first to stay there,the beds were extremely comfortable,great views of Moscow City,complimentary drinking water,good Wifi . the hotel is in the city center but its very quiet inside.there's free luggage storage.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Quality_Kievskaya, Guest Relations Manager at Ibis Moscow Kievskaya, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2018

Dear liudmila336,
I'm very glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. It is a great pleasure to receive positive feedback.
We will be glad to welcome you at ibis again!

Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

Very strange organisation of security at the entrance into the hotel.

Security guy didnt allow to park to put the luggage out from the car... No concierge service, no help & support with luggage.

I asked for contact to the head of security- receptionist told me “the information is not public” and disnt gave me the contact...

Poor experience.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Quality_Kievskaya, Guest Relations Manager at Ibis Moscow Kievskaya, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2018

Dear vi g,
Thank you so much for your valuable feedback! We are so sorry that quality of service did not fully meet your expectations. Please allow me to explain that car parking in front of the central entrance, boarding and alighting of passengers are allowed only during 5 minutes. Our guests can park their cars in underground parking. We really hope for your understanding in that situation!
We will be waiting for you at our hotel again!

Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

Was in Moskou for several days in May. Coming Home I realised I did not have a very expensive jeans in My luggage. I try to contact the hotel several times But No reaction. Then I tried to send several messages via the official Accor website... No reaction. Via Facebook they told me that the hotel would get in touch with me... Nothing! And now I get No reaction from Facebook neither... pitty Will be My last visit to An Accor hotel

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Quality_Kievskaya, Guest Relations Manager at Ibis Moscow Kievskaya, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2018

Dear GoedeleWe,
Thank you for taking time to give us feedback regarding your experience at ibis Moscow Kievskaya. We are sorry to hear that you faced such issue during your stay with us. Let me kindly explain that we did not receive any requests before you contacted to the official support. We made one more investigation. And, unfortunately, we did not find any jeans. We fully understand your feelings in such situation. Let me assure you that it was certainly never our intention to frustrate you.
We would not like you to have negative impressions about staying in our hotel and we hope to welcome you again as a guest!
Yours faithfully,

Reviewed 12 August 2018

I love all accorhotels and this is one of the best ibis hotel where I stayed. Very amazing and new hotel near city center. The metro station is opposite to hotel and next to hotel is big shopping center. Hotel rooms are cozy and clean. Bed is very comfortable. I can recommend this hotel, and I will come back here if I will travel to Moscow.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Quality_Kievskaya, Guest Relations Manager at Ibis Moscow Kievskaya, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2018

Dear Aneta S,
We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at our hotel. It was a great pleasure to receive such positive feedback about our team. We are so glad that our great location and quality of cleaning left such possitive impression on you.
We hope to welcome you back at our hotel soon!